Already applied?View Dashboard
Digital Video Associate Producer (Freelance)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 716394BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business ESPN Date posted Nov. 07, 2019
- Work with Digital Media Producers to create, develop, and produce video elements and special projects using non-linear editing systems – Quantel, Adobe suite (Premiere and After Effects and Final Cut software.
- Align with leaders across the Social and Digital Video team to collaborate and find opportunities to work cross-platform.
- Participate in strategy meetings to generate ideas and contribute creative concepts to achieve short and long-term department and company goals.
- Duties will include cutting highlights, uploading content and editing short/long form features.
- The role will be shift based and require weekend work.
- Experience of practical multimedia production or related experience
- Has a good appreciation of popular culture and assists with understanding the tastes of our users
- An understanding of how sports fans are consuming content on mobile devices, specifically social media platforms like YouTube and Twitter
- Has extensive sports knowledge – both current and historical
- American sports knowledge an advantage
- Advanced non-linear editing skills (Quantel, Final Cut, Avid, Premiere, After Effects, etc
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sports Media Limited, which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Sports Media Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.