E-commerce Performance Marketing Manager- Maternity CoverApply NowApply Later Job ID 767426BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Licensing Date posted Oct. 07, 2020
The role will also be responsible for the implementation of all e-commerce retail and performance marketing executions, including paid search, display, programmatic, social and marketing innovation, in addition to the assessment of data and insights as part of category and franchise connected lifecycle approaches.
They will conceive, develop and execute performance-led ecommerce marketing initiatives, ensuring all activities are consumer-focused and optimised towards delivering long-term growth, connecting The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) merchandise through e-commerce channels with key consumer groups. Furthermore the role will ensure franchise-specific marketing exceed set KPIs at key content moments, as well as part of an all-year-round performance marketing approach.
- Oversee end-to-end UK ecommerce performance marketing tasks, with specific focus on paid search, display and programmatic
- Ensure wider digital marketing funnel advertising platforms are utilised where required, including social, affiliates, CRM, Youtube, Google, etc.
- Drive UK ecommerce performance marketing evolution, transitioning towards a highly connected, performance and insight-led marketing approach with UK ecommerce retailers
- Ensure all performance marketing and digital marketing undertaken is founded in data and insight, through post-campaign analysis, reporting and ongoing recommendations of future optimisations
- Ensure best-in-class representation of relevant franchises online, including building and maintaining brand stores, in accordance with a clear and approved brand store strategy
- Work to ensure a minimum product content standard
- Standardise marketing toolkits, campaigns and support for retailers, licensees and key partners
- As required, assign and manage external agencies to support the evolution and implementation of the marketing strategy
- Review and innovate the UK retail ecommerce performance marketing approach in line with the overall unified UK retail strategy, engaging teams and translating it into measurable objectives
- Where required, pitch, secure and effectively oversee marketing budgets, helping to effectively control allocated budget through secured AOP
- Work with relevant teams to ensure all marketing activity in-scope is strategically aligned with franchise, category and global strategies
- Review key partner and Disney marketing investment practices, driving efficiencies
- Agree ROAS and KPI-driven marketing investment framework and reporting
- Actively contribute at ecommerce expos or wider digital forums where relevant
- Liaise with Studio, Home Entertainment, Digital, Disney+ and other identified Disney business areas to improve UK ecommerce marketing initiatives
- Experience in ecommerce and digital performance marketing and online retail propositions, essential
- Degree level education in a related field or retail marketing experience within Disney or equivalent
- Strong understanding of paid search, the display advertising ecosystem (DSP, SSP, DMP Ad Servers etc.), programmatic marketing, social, affiliates, CRM, Youtube and Google
- Retailer and licensing category management experience
- Account management or agency experience, preferred
- Classic (bricks and mortar) retail marketing experience, preferred
- Success in managing multiple projects and customer plans
- Experience of working in multi-level matrix relationship environment in a multinational organisation, preferred
- Line management experience, preferred
- Professional marketing qualifications, desirable
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Licensing.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.