Already applied?View Dashboard
French speaking Contract Analyst, 12 Month Fixed Term ContractApply Now Apply Later Job ID 617902BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Dec. 11, 2018
We are seeking a Contracts Analyst with fluency in the French language to join our International Contract Management Centre on a 12 month fixed term contract in our London Hammersmith Head office.
The Contract Administration shared service centre manages Contract Administration for the Licensing Business of Disney Consumer Products throughout Europe Middle East & Africa. The team’s mission is to provide exceptional service to the Disney licensees and to Disney internal stakeholders through technical expertise in contracts and international diversity.
The Contracts Analyst holds a predominantly administrative role and performs the full contract lifecycle for merchandise (Fashion & Home, Toys and Stationery, FMCG) and publishing licence agreements.
- Establishing good working relationships with the Disney Licensees, as well as the category / commercial managers, finance, and legal departments
- Managing a large portfolio of complex publishing and merchandise contracts throughout their lifecycle
- Drafting contracts, amendments, NDAs and other contractual documents
- Partnering with stakeholders within the business and management and providing detailed contract analysis and status updates upon request
- Managing the contract activation process on our bespoke IT system
- Taking a proactive approach as a valuable team member and suggesting ways of improving working processes by taking part and initiating projects
- Fluency in written and spoken English for business use, with additional fluency in written and spoken French essential
- Strong administrative skills ideally within a contract administration/management environment
- Ability to deal with high volume of contracts and manage own portfolio of contracts
- Strong contract drafting skills desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Analytical skills
What we offer:
- The opportunity to build a career at one of the world's most respected companies
- A supportive, international team environment and real opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive remuneration and full Disney benefits package
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to continue to build on their skills whilst gaining experience of working in a fast paced environment. If you possess the capabilities that will help us achieve our goals and you think you have what it takes to come and work for us, apply now.
Be part of the story.....
Applicants must have full, legal right to work in the UK please.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.