HR Associate - Italian Speaking (Fixed Term Contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 782939BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Lutterworth, England, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 13, 2021
This role focuses on providing inquiry services, transactional and administrative support to all levels of employees across the region for Global HR Operations work, processes, and policies. Responsibilities include responding to a large quantities of inquiries via case tool, Live Chat and Phone. The role also includes conducting routine, standard transactions across multiple systems.
- Respond to a large volume of inquiries on HR- related topics
- Utilize knowledge management tools to provide accurate information to employees across the region on a wide range of topics in the employee life cycle, from induction to offboarding.
- Respond in, and utilize, case tool to document the details of employee inquiry information.
- Research and resolve issues according to defined scope and in alignment with local and regional legislation.
- Conduct routine transactions specific to role following the standard operating guidelines
Transactional and Administrative
- Responsible for drafting employee paperwork and ensuring signatures are gathered accordingly.
- Maintain employee documentation in the HR database.
- Transact high volumes of inputs and changes to the HRIS system on a daily basis.
- Review routine reports and follow up or escalate on inconsistencies.
- Provide excellent and efficient customer service. Display a friendly and ‘can- do’ attitude.
- Recognize and escalate customer issues by reviewing individual case history.
- Ability to provide information and guide employees with ease, in a group setting or on an individual basis e.g. to deliver induction presentation to new starters; to hold one- on- one meetings with employees to provide policy guidance.
- Identify inquiries for triage to other key teams in the organization.
- Identify opportunities in employee or Associate content.
- Identify and escalate systemic issues by recognizing increase in certain call or request types.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous work experience ideally in a HR administration/HR Operations/Customer Service Centre role
- Written and spoken fluency in Italian language essential
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills as well as telephone and email etiquette skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize/handle competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to understand case notes in order to provide excellent customer service and to identify/escalate other issues or root causes
- Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership on issues and identify when escalation is needed
- Ability to identify patterns that could indicate systemic issues
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse personalities
- Demonstrated ability to function in a team environment
- Demonstrated strong ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to change in a positive, productive manner
- Ability to demonstrate awareness of and acknowledgement of market differences, including cultural differences and legislative differences
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Multi-Lingual i.e. English and one other language
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in working with HR Information Systems software e.g. Workday, SAP, Service Now
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.