HR Coordinator (3 month FTC)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 985538BR Location London, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 22, 2022
Initially on a 3 month FTC, the HR Coordinator will provide comprehensive and professional administrative support to the DPEP (Disney Parks, Experiences and Products) Human Resources department.
This role is to support the department with all administrative and coordination tasks. In all tasks, ensure that confidential and sensitive information is treated accordingly and in line with HR policy and GDPR guidelines.
This in an entry level role into HR that would suit someone with strong administration, time and project management skills and would like to build a career in HR.
Responsibilities:The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
- Accurately produce, collate, check and distribute defined HR correspondence
- Work closely with the Global HR Operations team (GHRO)- submit and track cases via D Tools HR and support with completion of tasks and troubleshooting with the support of the HR Advisor/Senior Advisor
- Run, interpret and validate employee data reports with support from the Advisor
- Support the Advisor to accurately maintain organisation charts and headcount data as needed, running ad-hoc reporting as required
- Support formal meetings as required, including scheduling, note taking and drafting correspondence
- Oversee logistics for other HR meetings as required, including preparing and disseminating materials and booking rooms or venues
- Support the team with updating and maintaining department filing, as guided. To include both physical and electronic
- Ad-hoc administrative and coordination tasks as required
- Proactively suggest ways to improve departmental efficiency, leveraging technological tools where applicable
- Keep up to date with HR trends and best practice. Understand and implement HR policy and procedure to effectively deliver role responsibilities
- Work closely with all key stakeholders and Centre’s of Excellence, including the GHRO team, compensation and benefits and talent acquisition
Basic Qualifications:The Experience We Require From You:
- Proven experience of working in a Human Resources administrative/supportive position working with highly sensitive and confidential information is essential
- Working knowledge of HR policy and practice, and understanding of employment law
- Experience of MS Office applications including Teams, Word, and advanced Excel, beneficial
- Experience of working with SAP and Workday, beneficial
Additional Information:The Perks:
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Hybrid working is available
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.