Workforce Planning & Compensation AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 746093BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 13, 2020
The scope of this role is to gather and analyse data, then collate and present results of various teams and lines of business across the organisation. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to get involved in supporting various compensation and benefits activities for the EMEA region on identified tasks and projects.
Headcount Management/Workforce Planning
- Understand HR processes linked to the Disney headcount management system and processes, assisting countries with their related queries
- Manage headcount requests through relevant systems and track accordingly
- Prepare the weekly headcount meeting spreadsheet by consolidating all headcount requests and following up with the relevant HR Business Partner to ensure that supporting evidence is provided when required
- Update the headcount management approval workflow to reflect changes in the business
- Audit actions carried out by HR Systems Super Users following headcount management advice given by Workforce Planning
- Audit EMEA Workforce Planning related data in the HR Systems including; open positions, non-permanent headcount, change of employee contract and fixed-term contract end dates amongst others
- Provide support and training to colleagues on headcount systems and relevant processes
- Provide support to various Workforce Planning projects which integrate with compensation and benefits, these may include; acting up, job description storage, job function review, invoice processing and updating SharePoint sites
- Provide coordination support in the collation and consolidation of spreadsheets and data requests across our 28 EMEA countries
- Salary and benefit benchmarking and appraisal (against internal and external market)
- Assisting with coordinating the annual salary review process
- Participate as required in identified salary & benefits surveys throughout the year
- Experience at coordinator/ analyst level, preferably in HR or HRIS related role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills is necessary and experience with large data sets beneficial
- Advanced Microsoft excel proficiency
- A proficiency in using HR Information Systems (SAP or workday)
- Proficiency/ knowledge of compensation and benefits consultancy reporting tools and surveys would be an advantage
- High level of initiative and business sense, actively seeks out information, using different sources of information to find answers and troubleshoot
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.