Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Intern: Digital Stores Management - 2017/18Apply Now Job ID 434587BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Job Posting Company The Walt Disney Company Job Posting Area The Walt Disney Company Date posted 03/16/2017
Every year we offer 12 month internships to the brightest individuals who can really add something to this magical business. The programme offers the opportunity to gain first-hand work experience to complement your chosen degree and help you to embark on the first steps of your professional career.
Our Digital Stores team is responsible for the digital sales of all video and non-video content including films, TV, games, music and publishing to a variety of partners and accounts at a regional and local level.
Role and responsibilities:
As an Intern in the Digital Stores team, you will be fully integrated in to the day-to-day activities of the team, undertaking a broad range of responsibilities.
This will include:
- Setting-up and reviewing promotional submissions
- Summarising and reporting on promotions
- Assisting with the development of the EMEA ‘playbook’ for successful campaigns/projects
- Supporting the creation of quarterly presentations for pitching and reviewing activities and performances
- Updating the shared drive with latest decks and presentations to ensure local teams are using tools effectively
- Collating market intelligence to identify market trends and monitor competitor activity
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop the skill set for your future career in digital sales/business development.
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have the right to work in the UK
- MUST Have a minimum of 300 UCAS Points
- You will be studying a relevant degree such as Business Management and demonstrate a passion for your chosen field of study
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills are strongly preferred
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- Amazing opportunities to work on charity projects within the community, including participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training sessions, networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more!
- The chance to attend Family and Friends Screenings with the opportunity to see the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or at the West End
- Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products
We will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s most leading entertainment company! There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
Please click through to the following link to attach an up to date CV and covering letter; please ensure you include the following in your covering letter:
- Why have you chosen Disney as the organisation to complete your internship?
- Why have you chosen this preferred placement area?
- Why should the Disney team choose you for the next 12 months?
Application deadline: 14th April 2017
Please note we can only consider applicants who are returning to University to complete their undergraduate degree in September 2018.