Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Internship: Food Product Development 2018/19Apply Now Job ID 492427BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Consumer Products Licensing Date posted 10/02/2017
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine gaining valuable skills to add to your degree within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship. You will receive constructive on-the-job training and the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment. As a valued employee you will receive essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and onwards in your career.
Food, Health and Beauty at Disney Consumer Products
Walt Disney set the standard for character licensing in the entertainment industry when he licensed the image of Mickey Mouse for a children's notebook. Today, Disney Consumer Products is the world's largest licensor of intellectual property, bringing Disney magic to the heart of the home through compelling products and experiences. Working here, you will translate Disney's beloved brand, stories and characters into a broad range of consumer products that feed the imagination, create fashion, encourage healthy eating habits, and add the excitement to celebrations.
Role and responsibilities:
This position will concentrate on Food, Health & Beauty product, working with the regional team which is responsible for product development for Disney across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. A great opportunity to be fully immersed in every aspect of the work of the department, be part of a great team, learn about the food, health and beauty business across Europe & have FUN doing it.
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have the legal right to work in the UK
- Applicants will be studying a relevant degree – e.g. Nutrition or Food PD and demonstrate a passion for your chosen field of study
- Passion for Commercial FMCG – Food, Health and Beauty
- Strong MS Office skills essential
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator skills desirable
- Great attention to detail and specifically the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good at prioritising and natural ability to tackle various admin duties
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience with Disney and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more…
- The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End.
- Ability to join charity projects within the community, participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter; please note applications without covering letters will not be considered.
Your covering letter should include the following information and be around 400 words:
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
- Why should Disney choose you for the 12 month placement?
Our Internship programme commences in Summer 2018