Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Internship: Tax - 2018/19Apply Now Job ID 495610BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted 10/17/2017
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine gaining valuable skills to add to your degree within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship. You will receive constructive on-the-job training and the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment. As a valued employee you will receive essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and onwards in your career.
Tax at Disney
As our Tax Intern, you will be fully integrated into our EMEA Tax team, assisting with the preparation of UK Company Corporate tax returns, Transfer Pricing documentation and Employment tax returns.
You will also gain exposure to withholding tax documentation and certification, tax accounting, indirect tax and the preparation of tax provision workings.
This varied role will help you to develop the skills and experience to provide an excellent springboard for future career in Tax.
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have the right to work in the UK
- MUST have a minimum of 300 UCAS points
- Applicants will be studying a relevant degree e.g. Accounting & Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Business Finance
- Strong MS Office skills are essential, particularly in Excel
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience with Disney and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more…
- The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End.
- Ability to join charity projects within the community, participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter; please note applications without covering letters will not be considered.
Your covering letter should include the following information and be around 400 words:
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
- Why should Disney choose you for the 12 month placement?
For more information on applying, please click here