Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Internships: Contract Administration, Licensing 2018/19Apply Now Job ID 492426BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Walt Disney International Brand Disney Consumer Products Licensing Date posted 10/02/2017
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine gaining valuable skills to add to your degree within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship. You will receive constructive on-the-job training and the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment. As a valued employee you will receive essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and onwards in your career.
The Contract Administration shared service centre manages Contract Administration for the licensing business of Disney Consumer Products throughout Europe Middle East & Africa. The team’s mission is to provide exceptional service to the Disney licensees and to Disney internal stakeholders through international diversity and technical expertise in contracts.
Working as part of a team our internships are fully integrated into the everyday tasks of the Contract Management department and allows you the opportunity to work on day to day business needs. These roles give you the opportunity to make a real contribution to the work of an international business. We are looking for bright, enthusiastic and motivated undergraduates!
Please visit https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/about/#our-businesses for more information on our Licensing business.
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have the legal right to work in the UK
- Applicants will be studying a relevant degree e.g. business, legal or commerce
- Strong MS Office skills essential
- Great attention to detail and specifically the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good at prioritising and natural ability to tackle various admin duties
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience with Disney and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more…
- The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End.
- Ability to join charity projects within the community, participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter; please note applications without covering letters will not be considered.
Your covering letter should include the following information and be around 400 words:
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
- Why should Disney choose you for the 12 month placement?