Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Internships: Human Resources - 2018/19Apply Now Job ID 493949BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom; Lutterworth, England, United Kingdom Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted 10/18/2017
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine gaining valuable skills to add to your degree within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship. You will receive constructive on-the-job training and the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment. As a valued employee you will receive essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and onwards in your career.
Human Resources at The Walt Disney Company
Our HR teams work at the heart of Disney’s businesses, playing a key role in supporting our cast members across the Company, throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
We have in-house experts in Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development, HR Business Partnering, Employee Services, Employee Relations and HR Information Systems & Analytics. All these teams work together to ensure we deliver an efficient and customer centric, employee experience to all our cast members, throughout the organisation.
ResponsibilitiesRole and responsibilities:
- To support our HR Teams, we offer Human Resources Internships based in our London (Hammersmith) Office, focused on either Generalist HR – as part of our Global HR Operations Team, Learning and Development or Talent Acquisition.
- Additionally, we offer a Generalist HR internship based in our Lutterworth (Leicester) Office which supports our Disney Store Cast members.
- These HR internships offer fantastic exposure and hands on experience to a wide range of responsibilities within Human Resources, Learning & Development or Talent Acquisition.
- The skills and experiences you gain at Disney will be an excellent springboard for your future career.
Basic QualificationsAbout you:
- You will be studying towards a relevant HR or related degree, with a clear, demonstrable passion for Human Resources
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to effectively multi-task and manage confidential information
- Have some experience in a Customer facing role
- MUST specify in your application your preference for either a Generalist HR (London or Lutterworth), Learning & Development or Talent Acquisition Internship.
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have the right to work in the UK
Company OverviewWhat we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience with Disney and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more…
- The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End.
- Ability to join charity projects within the community, participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows.
Additional InformationWhat next?
Please apply with your CV and covering letter; please note applications without covering letters will not be considered.
Your covering letter should include the following information and be around 400 words:
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
- Why should Disney choose you for the 12 month placement?
Application deadline: Friday 15th December 2017.
Our Internship programme commences in Summer 2018
For hints and tips on your application, please click here