Labor Standards Manager, Consumer ProductsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 734503BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 21, 2020
The role will report to the Regional Senior Manager, coordinate closely with business leaders and manage regional team members.
- Support the Regional Senior Manager in working with business units to embed the Company's ILS strategies, objectives and requirements into business operations;
- Support business units in the execution of the ILS Program, including providing guidance to business units, licensees and vendors responsible for manufacturing Disney branded products;
- Partner with ILS regional managers to ensure alignment and collaboration across global regions;
- Ensure that Disney business groups and their licensees and vendors are aware of and able to meet ILS requirements, as well as ensure timely and accurate information is available to Disney;
- Provide counsel to business partners on ILS issues and strategies;
- Hire, train, develop, and manage direct reports;
- Ensure direct reports provide business groups, licensees and vendors with appropriate and timely communication and training;
- Identify and implement more effective processes and procedures as appropriate;
- Maintain regular contact with key internal and external stakeholders.
- 4-year degree in Business, CSR-related field, International Relations, Supply Chain Management or other related area.
- 5+ years of experience in a managerial role within a corporate or supply chain setting as well as international business and operations experience.
- Ability to build constructive and sustainable working relationships with business leaders.
- Experience managing and leading international teams and projects.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Experience influencing key stakeholders, both internal and external.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.