Licensing Sales Manager, Luxury - 12 month Fixed Term ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 953691BR Location London, United Kingdom Business Disney Licensing Date posted Apr. 10, 2022
- In conjunction with Senior Licensing Sales Manager and our Licensing Sales Director, implement the long-term strategy for our Luxury category in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Using key trends as well as commercial and consumer insight, develop and drive succinct strategies cross company and departmentally whilst being agile to capitalise on the moment and identify new opportunities and target partners
- Actively manage and cultivate the relationship engagement, partnership and joint business planning with each EMEA account
- Execute contract negotiations for certain accounts and appropriately inform all key stakeholders (global, EMEA and local)
- Work closely with the creative teams, and where required Global Interactive Experiences, on product development and the marketing teams to support the sale of the product as required by licensee/retailer
- Execute new business development pitches and develop research projects with a focus on identifying scalable opportunities
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships with Disney market teams providing information and regular strategy and franchise updates as well as understanding and satisfying local market needs and differences.
- A background in licensing, marketing or fashion buying preferred
- Degree level education in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience of building effective relationships, leading and managing change and collaboration across departments to achieve financial targets and joint goals
- Proven experience of developing the performance of a team
- Ability to analyse data, construct practical conclusions and implement recommendations to achieve business targets
- Computer literate including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Fluent English, essential; other European languages, beneficial
- Excellent commercial and strategic approaches to problem solving and innovation
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to achieve buy-in at all levels
- Forward thinking with the ability to take industry trends and translate them into something that drives growth for TWDC
Additional Information:The Perks
· 25 days annual leave
· Private medical insurance & dental care
· Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
· Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
· Hybrid working is available
· Excellent parental and guardian leave
· Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business we call Disney Licensing.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.