Manager, Affiliate DistributionApply NowApply Later Job ID 773905BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Feb. 09, 2021
• Support in defining strategy for major renewals/new deals in the regions;
• Support in selling and implementation of new products including inputs in product design, pricing structure, sales materials pack, regional team training, and sales tracking;
• Develop and update resources designed to aid sales (dashboards, trackers)
• Creation of sales materials for existing portfolio;
• Creation and maintenance of tools for communication and reporting between the central and the regional teams (Strategic Renewal Plan, Deal Pipeline reports, Authorization Forms, etc.);
• Managing clients where the central team needs to cover for the local resource, including negotiations;
• Support during the budgeting process, reviewing regional distribution budgets and forecasting performance;
• Form relationships with central business functions (Finance, Legal) to increase transparency and facilitate collaboration
• Drawing on extensive research and emerging trends to develop new products or develop existing ones;
• Analytical support for the definition of standardized commercial policies;
• Ad hoc support of senior team members.
• Strong and successful experience in a sales role within a media organisation
• Analytical approach to problem solving – solutions and strategies are presented with supporting data and materials;
• Good communication skills – ability to create concise presentations that draw on existing research and observations to tell a story (whether a pitch or an internal presentation), good understanding of PowerPoint/other presentation tools;
• Excellent excel skills;
• Attention to detail
• Willing to travel
• Prior finance, consulting or strategy experience is a plus
• Prior experience in the media sector is useful
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.