Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Partnerships - Digital Ad SalesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 573676BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Walt Disney International Date posted Jun. 29, 2018
Job Summary:We are looking for a candidate with relevant experience to fill the permanent position of Manager, Partnerships (Digital Advertising Sales) EMEA based in Hammersmith. The successful candidate will work within the Disney Media Sales and Partnerships department.
This critical role focuses on driving video advertising revenues from our leading brands and their owned and operated channels/pages across YouTube, Facebook and Instagram; but also across our managed Influencer/Creator channels on YouTube.
The successful candidate will ensure that these channels continue to drive optimal commercial revenues from agencies and brands, through campaigns that are tied to - but also those that are free-off - wider Walt Disney Company collaborations.
The successful candidate will work hand in hand with partnerships people across the region, both in the immediate EMEA central team: helping upsell Disney Digital opportunities and touchpoints to promotional partners and licensees, but also with local market teams across the region: developing revenue opportunities specifically focused on digital advertising. The candidate will also need to be comfortable working as an individual contributor to develop client relationships and revenue of their own.
- Define the opportunities for partners to invest in Disney’s digital commercial platforms, manage all aspects of digital media sales generation across the region, to deliver upon sales targets
- Identify digital media trends and understand new technologies. Align these with business objectives to create new and innovative sales opportunities and solutions
- Secure new clients by presenting Disney Digital solutions and create relevant digital advertising campaigns that maximize their returns
- Develop & grow relationships with brands and agencies, advocating cutting-edge digital partnerships that drive value to our clients and revenue to our business
- Manage the international sales pipeline: forecasting, campaign reconciliation and reporting
- Develop, manage and monitor client service delivery to ensure seamless and connected client experiences
- Provide a level of service to exceed client’s expectations - ensuring ongoing successful partnerships, and repeat business from key strategic partners
- Collaborate with the team members focused on movie promotional licensing to build strategic pitches and innovative responses to upsell and drive incremental revenues from movie promotional partnerships
- Develop and update multi-market digital media collateral and produce client-specific pitch documents and proposals
- Help, support and coach key Disney Franchise and Consumer Products teams on the value and effectiveness of our digital media assets and help them effectively evangelise our platforms and media products to their clients
- Graduate level or equivalent experience
- Previous experience at Manager level
- Proven digital media sales/partnership experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience in international or global partnerships/marketing programs
- Excellent understanding of digital media landscape, covering the buying and planning of media on various digital platforms
- Demonstrated experience generating leads and closing new business
- Knowledge of the programmatic market and what this means for Disney and the video market overall
- A heavy experience in AdSense and AdWords
- Highly numerate and analytical with the ability to draw actionable recommendations from complex data
- A strong commercial mind-set – an understanding of the need to create measurable value from media partnerships, including how to calculate industry-wide measurements such as CPMs, CPVs, CPAs etc and ROIs for media campaigns
- Comfortable handling commercial discussions, with a solid understanding of advertising laws and regulations, particularly those relating to kids
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.