Already applied?View Dashboard
Market Development CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 564539BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Walt Disney International Brand Disney Store Date posted Jun. 13, 2018
Job Summary:We are seeking a candidate to fill the permanent position of Market Development Coordinator for The Disney Store, based in Hammersmith London.
The Market Development team is responsible for the design, construction and maintenance of The Disney Stores Europe. They are also across all concession and pop up instalments.
The successful candidate will coordinate all of the Market Development SAP duties, including processing of purchase orders (POs), services entries and manual invoicing for the Store Design, Construction and Maintenance teams. They will monitor and produce a weekly update spreadsheet summaries of all POs and payments. In addition, the role requires administrative support to the Maintenance team to track Planned and Reactive maintenance and cover for the Maintenance Helpdesk as and when required. SAP experience is essential for this role. You will need to be organised, efficient and a strong communicator to be successful.
- Set-up and amend vendor accounts on SAP as required
- Work with The Walt Disney Company Treasury to ensure Standing Orders and Direct Debits are set-up, cancelled and amended in a timely manner
- Liaise as required with all stakeholders on issues and queries
- Be the first point of contact for all payment administration queries to our vendors, utility accounts, landlords, their managing agents and local authorities
- Proactively work and take initiative to remove barriers, challenges and situations that are causing the ordering and payment process to malfunction or slow down
- Manage and maintain clear filing systems to support all SAP related work
- Carry out any relevant, reasonable ad hoc requests as may be required from time to time,
- Coordinate all the Market Development department purchase orders
- Goods Receipt / Service Entry all department related invoices accurately
- Reconcile invoices approved and paid against the Maintenance Activity Helpdesk schedule
- Work with the Store Development and Maintenance Manager with Month-End, Quarter-End and Year-End budget management
- Manage all SAP duties to ensure compliance with corporate sourcing and company policies.
- Be the first point of contact for all utility companies.
- To coordinate, pay, and track all utility invoicing (electric, water and telephone) for Bricks & Mortar Stores (including Pop Ups).
- Support the Maintenance team to administer and track Planned & Reactive maintenance schedules
- Cover the Maintenance Helpdesk, and all associated tasks, for all Stores during holiday and sickness leave
- Ensure the accurate and timely payment of rents, service charges, business rates and all other occupancy costs for the stores network in the UK & Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, and other new markets as the business grows
- Using existing schedules, maintain accurate payment records and save scanned invoices on the Real Estate Database
- Operate with integrity, champion change and be a good ambassador
- Demonstrate an awareness of others, offer support, share knowledge and be a team player
- Take ownership of your professional development through regular career conversations with your line manager
- Proactively suggest ways to improve departmental performance and processes
- Experience of using SAP in a similar function, essential, with understanding of various T-codes such as ME23N, SBWP, FB03, ZFV60, FBL1, XK03, ME9F, NKS03, KS03
- Experience in Microsoft Office, essential, including strong knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience working within a similar role within building, maintenance and construction, desirable
- Proven experience in building effective relationships
- Proven experience of collaboration across departments to achieve goals
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Disney Store (UK) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.