Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Marketing & Communications Intern (Arabic Speaking)
London, England, United Kingdom
Job Posting Company
Job Posting Area
|How great would it be to get your foot in the door with a Global brand like Disney?|
Every year we offer 12 month internships to the brightest individuals who can really add something to this magical business. The programme offers the opportunity to gain first-hand work experience to complement your chosen degree and help you to embark on the first steps of your professional career.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop the skill set for your future career in digital sales/business development.
Purpose of role
The Intern is responsible for delivering excellent day-to-day support across marketing, communications and DM+
- Builds and manages media and forward feature lists
- Translates and/or reviews Arabic press materials
- Conducts effective media sell in’s & identifies most advantageous opportunities for coverage
- Review daily media monitoring reports and file all relevant clippings
- Pro-actively keeps up to date with media, industry and digital developments and seeks to apply this knowledge in their work
- Support on media enquiries
- Manages departmental administration and supports the team, ensuring internal processes are followed
- Source out new pitch decks per category/ brand from the DM+ team in the UK
- Artwork skills would be great if she/he can work on enhancing PPT slides
- Do some research on brands for the region: spend, campaigns running, priority/peak timings
- Gather information from all markets for each release to see what is being pitched or executed as inspiration
- PAS (Promotion approval system)- this is something he/she can be trained on, to help in uploading artwork and getting approvals
- Bridge the time gaps between here and UK (global) in terms of social media community management
- Support in translations / localizations (text and artwork)
- Possibly support in admin work (like raising POs if possible, the interns raise POs in the UK channels teams)
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have xcellent verbal and written English and Arabic communication skills
- Strong understanding of both traditional and digital media
- Basic artwork editing skills (static + animation)
- MUST have the right to work in the UK
- You will be studying a relevant degree such as Business Management and demonstrate a passion for your chosen field of study
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills are strongly preferred
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- Amazing opportunities to work on charity projects within the community, including participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training sessions, networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more!
- The chance to attend Family and Friends Screenings with the opportunity to see the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or at the West End
- Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products
We will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s most leading entertainment company! There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
Please click through to the following link to attach an up to date CV and covering letter; please ensure you include the following in your covering letter:
Please note we can only consider applicants who are returning to University to complete their undergraduate degree in September 2018.
- Why have you chosen Disney as the organisation to complete your internship?
- Why have you chosen this preferred placement area?
- Why should the Disney team choose you for the next 12 months?