Already applied?View Dashboard
Marketing and Sales Strategy Manager, Disney Cruise LineApply Now Apply Later Job ID 522151BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Cruise Line Date posted 02/21/2018
Due to an international internal move we have an opportunity for a permanent Marketing & Strategy Manager to join our Disney Cruise Line team in London. The role will focus on strategy development, brand management, consumer insights, research, consumer targets, product positioning, competitive analysis, business analysis and strategic planning for Disney Cruise Line across EMEA.
Creating unforgettable vacation experiences for our Guests is the primary motivation of our dedicated Disney Cruise Line teams. Year after year, we’ve earned recognition as a leader by not only travel professionals and hospitality industry groups, but—most importantly—by Guests.
- Deliver solid growth strategies, step-changing insights and initiatives to generate business impact in guiding growth of DCL within the UK Walt Disney Parks & Resorts portfolio and other EMEA.
- Responsible for the guardian of the brand and the consumer – actively and continuously seeking quality consumer insights to guide business development and developing brand growth strategies across EMEA.
- Focus on new ship introductions and driving growth strategy for the business.
- Brief Marketing and Sales teams on seasonal campaigns and Pan-EMEA projects whilst ensuring plans and creative are accordingly to brand positioning and business priorities.
- Drive campaigns de-brief, including production of actionable learnings impacting future campaigns.
- Drive external focus related to obtaining insights from consumers, business partners, country offices and from the competitive landscape to ensure organisation is continuously evolving linked to consumer understanding and needs.
- Lead EMEA Annual Operation Plan (AOP) development as well as set country budgets and goals allocation.
- Lead seasonal and ad-hoc research projects briefing, implementation and results reporting.
- Support leadership in the Executive decks development (Leadership meetings, senior executives meetings).
- Monitor business performance and develop contingency plans in case there is a revenue gap.
- Work closely with marketing disciplines and finance teams on budget monitoring and control.
- Partnering closely with marketing and sales strategy team in the US to align umbrella brand positioning within UK, frame-up market needs, leverage existing best practices and learnings.
- Management, motivation of a coordinator including an ongoing programme of mentoring and skills development.
- Large matrix organisation experience preferable
- Substantial marketing experience in a major multi-national marketing environment
- Demonstrated strategic and tactical skills related to developing marketing and sales plans and recommending resources necessary for success
- Proven experience in the development of innovative and focused marketing strategies based on development and analysis of consumer/trade research
- Proven analytical experience in developing and evaluating consumer-focused strategies to drive business growth
- Proven leadership ability and influence skills to develop and drive business growth strategies
- Flexible on working hours and travel
- Proven People Management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- French language skills desirable
- Proven interpersonal skills with internal and external partners
- Exceptional partnering skills as success in role requires effective relationships in Paris
Applicants must have the existing right to work in the UK.