Marketing Executive, BabyTVApply NowApply Later Job ID 774567BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Media Networks Date posted Feb. 18, 2021
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager by creating, sourcing and executing global marketing campaigns and materials in line with key objectives
- Execute day-to-day tasks including: creating and designing marketing channel highlights, digital banners, ads, newsletters and power-point presentations
- Support ongoing efforts to expand BabyTV’s digital and social media presence including its Youtube content, video subscription app, other digital and direct to consumer products
- Help manage plans and strategies for all social media platforms, and monitor the channels’ performance against the KPIs
- Create content for owned digital channels and manage communications with followers/fans
- Research, analyse, and report back on current marketing trends and share them with the team
- Research, propose and acquire merchandise for various campaigns
- Manage approvals process of marketing materials, as well as licensing & merchandising products
- Understand and communicate BabyTV sales drivers to business affiliates and consumers
- Proactively distribute marketing materials to global contacts and follow up to ensure correct usage
- Follow up or respond to marketing queries
- Previous marketing experience and particularly in the digital or social media space, international experience a plus
- Excellent design skills and knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign
- Strong knowledge of social and digital marketing
- Experience promoting apps via App store, Google Play, Amazon
- Familiar with YouTube Analytics, Google AdWords, Adobe Analytics, SEO principles
- Proficient across in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint with the ability to produce professional and high quaility presentations
- Professional interest in design and layout
- Excellent creative and copywriting skills
- Ability to work on a number projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strategic vision, business orientated
- Is adaptable and works well individually and part of a team
- Demonstrates initiative and drive to deliver a high standard of work
- Manages time effectively and is able to work to deadlines
- Interested in children’s television content
BabyTV is the world’s leading baby and toddler network for children aged four and under and their parents, airing 24 hours a day, and completely commercial free.
BabyTV is available in over 110 countries, via 750+ platforms and in 20 languages. BabyTV features top quality, original and exclusive shows, created by child development experts and designed for children and parents to enjoy together. Each hour on BabyTV is an enriching journey full of stories, songs, rhymes and lovable characters. www.babytv.com
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.