Marketing Production & Operations ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 809994BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 09, 2021
Key attributes for this role include strong communication skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to project plan and organise efficiently and strategically. The manager will be a strong team player, unflappable under pressure, able to work to tight deadlines and possess the ability to prioritise and coordinate across multiple possible conflicting objectives and deadlines.
- Planning the project work flow from start to finish at UK/ regional level
- Present project plans and production schedules as required
- Oversee resource planning. Work alongside and in collaboration with the Creative and Design leads to utilise available resources efficiently and for maximum impact. Co-manage the success of the projects and output of the department
- Set best practice workflows and ensure all operational workflows are supported at UK/regional/global level
- Forecast, track and report vs budget (AOP alongside Production/Ops Director, and quarterly projections / reconciliation with finance)
- Manage project status meetings, identify roadblocks and risks, flex and adapt plans accordingly. Produce reports for key stakeholders
- Assist with the recruitment of appropriate freelance staff as required and support their integration and induction
- Negotiate competitive rates with freelancers and 3rd party service providers.
- Organise shoots on location / in studio
- Liaise with legal & compliance on a regular basis to ensure all projects are within the current production & company guidelines
- Ensure the team are aware and trained in, the latest production health & safety practices
- Ensure all copyright, contracts and license agreements meet channel requirement
- Manage and motivate assigned direct reports
- Oversee Music licensing and reporting
- Substantial, proven experience as a Project, Production or Account Manager in the broadcast industry or in an agency, with a focus on European Markets
- Proven experience in a marketing production role with strong project management expertise
- Strong technical expertise (experience in post-production and traffic / asset management)
- Budgeting and scheduling experience
- Experience with channel management systems
- Up to date knowledge of industry body regulations (Bectu, Clearcast etc.)
- Proven experience of managing a team
- Exceptional time management & project management/organisational abilities
- Capable of working well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication & people skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend basic legal documents and insurance requirements,
- Health and safety awareness
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.