Media Executive - 12 month Fixed Term ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 942945BR Location London, United Kingdom Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 23, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Support the development of media plans for all WDW, DLP and DCL paid media campaigns
- Work with media agency to translate upcoming campaigns into detailed offline and digital media plans by leveraging and integrating market, competitive, consumer data and insights, media consumption evolution, target specificities and business and media learnings
- Utilise learnings from historical performance whilst building in new test and learn approaches to improve the overall efficiency of our campaigns
- Manage offline and digital campaign implementation process including: brief internal and external stakeholders on creative specifications; and brief media agency on tracking/tagging of media activity for online formats for reporting purposes
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
- Responsible for tracking and operating within media budget, including resource allocation and changes, administrative PO process and budget forecast
- Responsible for ensuring Disney brand safety guidelines, standards of business conduct (SOBC) and other relevant Company policies are adhered to across all media touch points
- Update internal stakeholders on live campaigns, analyse the weekly media performance and circulate post-campaign analysis (PCA) reports
- Build media knowledge throughout the wider marketing team, providing guidance and training to internal teams when required
- Monitor and circulate media trends with the wider marketing team ad hoc and through bimonthly competitor reporting
- Remaining up-to-date with new technologies in the media sector
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience working in a similar field; certification in marketing or media, advantageous
- Proven experience of media planning and execution across offline and online media channels
- Proven experience working in or with media agencies and / or in digital agencies or in multi national marketing environment
- Experience of working within travel industry, beneficial
- Demonstrated skills related to implementation of marketing and sales plans and managing resources necessary for success
- Strong organisational, project management and communication skills to balance marketing programs across three brands for optimal execution and success
- An ability to challenge the status quo and identify and champion new ways of working
- Strong written and spoken English for business use, essential; professional proficiency in written and spoken French, advantageous
- Working knowledge of Campaign Manager 360 (or other ad management tools)
- Working knowledge of DV360 (or other programmatic buying tools), advantageous
- Computer literate, proficient in using key Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills with diplomatic approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Analytical and results orientated
- Innovative and creative thinker
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Hybrid working is available
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.