Already applied?View Dashboard
Org Management & Project Specialist, Global HR OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 553400BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May. 08, 2018
Job Summary:We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate as an Org Management & Project Specialist on a fixed term 12 month contract. This role will be based at our EMEA corporate head office in Hammersmith, London.
This role focuses on supporting the Organisational Management team who are responsible for governing the organisational architecture and infrastructure for The Walt Disney Company. Organisational Management responsibilities include headcount administration, validating employee status and managing the intricacies of core HR data impacts on interfacing systems and processes. This role will also provide HR data integrity project support with a focus on data / task ownership as well as process and system improvement.
- Evaluate and administer organistional related changes in Core HR
- Support headcount processes related to the Org Management team by ensuring the proper approvals have been received
- Partner with Talent Acquisition on recruitment activity
- Manage local databases to enable accurate headcount tracking and AOP/budget plan reconciliation
- Engage with key contacts in client groups, HR partners, and other functional teams on organistional management and headcount management issues and questions
- Maintain the Org Management website, Backlot and SharePoint sites, updating standard operating documentation regularly
- Provide excellent customer service
- Develop and communicate job aids, end user training, and business processes
- Document HR data flows & downstream impacts
- Analysis to enable a reduction in variation/complexity within SAP HR processes/logic
- Provide SAP HR process/training/logic quick wins
- Support the mass update of SAP organisation data via Winshuttle
- Troubleshoot system issues and provide technical support to end users
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Related HRIS experience is crucial
- Proven experience with large scale multifaceted projects
- Great customer service and project management skills
- Ability to balance and respond to competing priorities
- Possess a natural curiosity to understand the business
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from beginning through completion
- Embraces working and operating in a highly collaborative and communicative environment
- Ability to recognize when an issue requires escalation, and involving management expeditiously in resolution
- Proven ability to listen to, and determine the unique requirements for, a wide array of business units
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated strong organisational skills and time management skills
- Proven familiarity with headcount management and hiring approval processes
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be process-driven and able to drive consistent results
- Proven strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to take complex topics and present them in a clear, easy to understand manner
- Demonstrated ability to share creative and new ideas
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).