Organisation & Talent Solutions AdvisorApply NowApply Later Job ID 10061286 Location London, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Company (EMEA) Date posted Nov. 14, 2023
As strategic business partners across TWDC, the EMEA Organisation & Talent Solutions (O&TS) team provides career resources, development opportunities and team effectiveness tools across all EMEA markets. Enabling employees to thrive, and develop their skills and capabilities, to drive the business forward.
As an O&TS Advisor, you will bring knowledge of talent and performance management practises to seamlessly support the O&TS Manager(s) with the activation of talent management solutions. Key stakeholders and partners, include Global Learning & Talent Solutions teams, EMEA HR Business Partners, senior business leaders and employees.
As a team, we are passionate about bringing your whole self to work and welcome you to explore the opportunities available within the business for example, the company volunteering programme, wellbeing initiatives, Business Employee Resource Groups (BERGs), run by employees for employees, such as Woman@Disney, Pride, TRUST (mental health group) and Diversity@Disney.
This role is based out our London office in Hammersmith, 4 days a week.
Areas of Responsibility
Talent and Performance Management:
- Support the delivery of talent processes and initiatives (e.g. End of Year, quality and career conversations, talent reviews, top performer calibration and succession planning)
- Support with the delivery of the performance management process; from promotion and marketing of the performance cycle to employees and people leaders, to providing training on the approach and using the talent management system apps
- Support O&TS Manager, HRBPs and leaders with talent identification and succession planning to ensure a robust talent pipeline across the region
- Partner with global teams to create, deliver and adapt targeted talent management solutions appropriate for EMEA region
- Provide recommendations that further enhance talent and performance processes and initiatives
- Ad-hoc support on other EMEA O&TS projects and initiatives dependent on business requirements such as career development
Talent & Performance System Superuser:
- Responsible for being the EMEA Super User for the Workday Talent and Performance Management modules. Including providinge expert knowledge and ongoing education of the Workday Talent and Performance Management modules across EMEA
Marketing and Comms:
- Develop and establish the communication roadmap across all talent management initiatives, e.g. talent and succession planning, performance management and internal talent mobility
- Lead, design and execute marketing and communication plans (HR and business facing) for talent management initiatives and programmes
- Collate, analyse and present data from talent management workstreams to inform O&TS initiatives
- Accountable for analysing quantitative and qualitative data from initiatives across the talent work streams. For example, preparing reports to support talent management proposals; evaluating survey responses, focus groups discussion summaries and recommendations.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- Graduate level or equivalent work experience
- Project management experience
- Strong relationship building, stakeholder engagement and expectation management
- Experience within talent and performance management
- Experience of successfully navigating a matrix organisation
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple, conflicting tasks in a busy environment
- Thrives in an ambiguous environment and comfortable with change and adapting to business priorities as needed
- Proactive approach and takes ownership; self-starter, capable of taking ambiguous concepts through to practical rollout
- Ability to be responsive and has an awareness of the impact of their actions
- Comfortable working with data; experience with data analytics is not a must, but a desire to learn is required
- Comfortable sharing ideas, contributing to team discussions and thought partnership with O&TS Manager(s)
- Cultural awareness and focus on inclusive behaviours
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About The Walt Disney Company (EMEA):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Limited, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (EMEA).
The Walt Disney Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.