PA EMEA SecurityApply NowApply Later Job ID 822943BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 16, 2021
This role will also provide additional support to the security team focusing on managing the team budget and processing all POs, and support to key projects and initiatives.
- Provide first-class diary management to the management team.
- Meeting coordination, preparation, and management of agendas and minutes
- Provide inbox management for the Vice President
- Manage all travel requirements including travel itineraries, bookings, and visas
- Ensure the Vice President & Senior Managers are fully briefed and prepared for planned meetings, events, industry dinners, and conferences
- Organization of conference calls/video conference calls
- Dealing with telephone calls and inquiries as required
- Process expenses in a timely manner via Concur system
- Preparation of briefing and presentational materials
- Engagement with other EMEA Leadership team PAs/EAs to facilitate meetings
- Represent the EMEA security team with the Executive Assistant members group.
- Engage in strategic budget forecasting and support CAPEX and OPEX preparations.
- Monitor and report actual monthly cost center spend against forecast
- Process purchase orders, receipting, invoicing, and other SAP-related matters
- Purchasing as required via P-card process and recording and tracking spend data using excel spreadsheets
- Liaison with security vendors to ensure accuracy of billing and processing of payments
- Oversight of departmental vendor contracts and ensuring they are valid and maintained.
- Develop relationships with departmental vendors to facilitate contractual management.
- Support the tracking of spend against the Capex budget
- Prepare accruals during the annual transition from one financial year to another
Projects & Initiatives:
- Support team members on large projects and manage small projects, as directed
- Prepare and co-ordinate meetings, lunches and dinners for the team
- Order and maintain departmental key purchasing such as technology enablers, stationery, subscriptions etc.
- Manage and maintain the directory structure on the server containing the department’s information and data
- Onboarding of new team members
- Maintain good working relationships with all internal departments.
- Deal with ad-hoc queries and action or pass to the appropriate person as necessary
- Prioritise daily workload, in conjunction with urgent requirements
- Carry out any additional duties as may be required by the VP Security
- Experience as Personal Assistant
- Fluent in use of SAP and financial management responsibilities
- Previous support to project teams offering administrative and logistical assistance
- Advanced Spread sheet development and management
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Proactive and confident
- Uses initiative and is resourceful
- Autonomous and a self-starter
- Problem solver
- Collaborative and develops relationships easily
- Deliver to deadlines
- Team Player
- Discrete with sensitive and confidential information.
- Diplomatic, outgoing, professional and polite
- Competent user of SAP and finance systems
- Able to multitask and support projects and initiatives
- Organised, detail orientated and able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written skills and able to format and proof read documents
- Able to prepare professional looking presentation decks
- Organised with excellent administration skills
Additional Information:For example - travel required and cross-cultural requirements.
Role-based in Hammersmith with local travel only required.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.