Already applied?View Dashboard
Partnerships ExecutiveApply Now Apply Later Job ID 563160BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted Jun. 11, 2018
Job Summary:We are seeking an experienced candidate to fill the position of Partnerships Executive on a 12 month contract, based in Hammersmith London.
The Disney Media Sales & Partnerships team is a talented and diverse collection of integrated sellers whose role within our EMEA organisation is to help partners navigate the many different ways they can work with The Walt Disney Company. Operating as one multi-disciplined team they connect partners to all our brands and businesses, through the right opportunities across; media partnerships (TV and digital), experiential marketing, film promotional licensing, advertiser-funded programming and creator & social marketing.
The role demands a methodical, organised and highly motivated individual, capable of both strategic thinking and tactical delivery. The successful candidate’s ability to collaborate and demonstrate subject matter expertise on cross-platform media, in a fast-paced environment will be crucial to support the Partnership Managers in both the pre and post -sale phases of our partnerships. Our partnerships can often cover many of our different opportunities. This role will focus specifically on those rooted in media but will also support our entire partnerships operation.
In the pre-sale stage, the Partnerships Exec will support Partnership Managers to develop both inbound and speculative partnership opportunities by devising media and campaign plans, along with pitch collateral designed to meet each individual partners’ objectives. In the post-sale phase, the Partnerships Exec will play a pivotal role in campaign success; coordinating with internal teams to ensure that each partnership is delivered precisely to plan: driving value to our partners and revenue to our business.
- Support Partnership Managers in the development of media plans in response to clients and proactive pitches to drive, win and retain business
- Work with local teams to coordinate multi-territory media and campaign plans
- Ensure partnership briefs are correctly assigned to the right category leads
- Develop all client-requested materials as part of building media plans and managing media campaigns
- Work and collaborate with internal departments (e.g. Ad Operations, Programming and Social)
- Work with analytics team to build and measure campaign KPIs and analysis
- Develop strategic media distribution materials to accompany client proposals and pitches, including creating slides, program structures, distribution visuals, etc
- Own the post-sale procedures, from IO processing, tagging, custom ad creation, campaign pacing and optimization, through to post campaign analysis and billing
- Gathering and analysis of campaigns performance
- Manage international sales pipeline to include forecasting, campaign reconciliation and reporting
- Graduate level or equivalent experience
- Proven media sales/partnership experience
- Excellent and confident presentation and communication skills
- Experience in international or global partnerships/marketing programs
- Good understanding of European media landscape, covering the buying and planning of media on various platforms
- Knowledge of programmatic market place a bonus
- Knowledge of how to calculate TV and Digital industry measurements such as CPMs, CPVs, CPAs, TVRs, GRPS etc and ROIs for media campaigns
- Experience in putting together large budget content creation responses and ideas spanning the distribution of advertising and content to pitching, through to content creation and ad funded video
Additional Information:Some European travel may be required
Please note, you must have the existing right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.