Payroll AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 814422BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 11, 2021
We have a great opportunity for a Payroll Specialist at The Walt Disney Payroll team which in addition to growing looks forward to the implementation of a new Payroll system this year.
The Payroll Specialist plays an integral role in the team not only in supporting senior members but also more junior members in a payroll team that acts as a centralised HUB for the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will have had exposure working with multiple entities, supporting large user groups ideally within a large multinational organisation.
Some of the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To process payroll ensuring employees receive accurate remuneration on the published pay dates, thereby ensuring that the Company meets its contractual obligations.
- Co-ordinate relationship between third party payroll providers and Disney internal partners to ensure timely and accurate payroll process.
- To ensure that the Company meets all statutory, payroll related obligations for the legal entities supported
- To ensure that all fixed and variable payroll related data is captured from multiple sources and flows into Payroll vendor systems via upload template process, e.g. starters, leavers, variable pay etc.
- Co-ordinate relationship between third party payroll providers and Disney to ensure timely and accurate payroll process. Escalate issues to Payroll Management
- Assist in collecting company historical employees’ data and information collection from the current Company payroll systems or the current payroll services provider
- Process all tax forms and tax related input in to Payroll vendor system in a timely manner.
- Approve monthly, quarterly, annual and other periodicity reports to the management of the Company, local authorities and other recipients
- To resolve all assigned payroll related queries from employees and legal entity stakeholders in a professional and timely manner or escalate where appropriate.
- To resolve legal entity concerns about the payroll process provided by the payroll provider
Basic Qualifications:The Experience We Require From You:
- Previously processed high volume (3000+) payrolls in a comparable organisation.
- Proven experience of reviewing and developing payroll procedures and policies.
- Experience of dealing with expenses and benefits and has a good working knowledge of employee taxes.
- SAP experience desirable.
- SAP knowledge of an In-House payroll model preferred.
- Part Payroll qualification preferred but not essential, with a desire in exploring a career in payroll High attention to detail with good analytical and numeracy skills.
- High degree of PC literacy with advanced Excel (Pivots and VLookups).
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Flexible working hours are available
- Excellent maternity & paternity leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women @ Disney, Diversity @ Disney, Pride @ Disney etc.
The Walt Disney Company is
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.