Performance Marketing ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 851695BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Nov. 23, 2021
As part of the next stage in the business’s growth Disney+ will launch in a new set of territories (“Wave 4 markets”) where due to local market considerations TWDC is taking a bespoke approach to product development and subscriber growth.
The Performance Marketing Manager will lead all aspects of digital acquisition media to drive sign-ups for Disney+ in Wave 4 markets, working closely with local markets and relevant stakeholders to plan, implement and optimise acquisition campaigns.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Subscriber Growth, this role will be responsible for the following areas (for “wave 4 markets):
- Lead the launch of Wave 4 markets across all performance marketing touchpoints including paid media channels (programmatic/non-programmatic), landing page, app store
- Work with and support regional teams and local performance leads to ensure delivery of sign-ups in line with expected volume at an optimal cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Plan and implement channel strategies across key performance channels including targeting and campaign structure to drive optimal performance
- Daily/weekly reporting using a combination of platforms and sources of data to inform optimisations across campaigns, vendors, channels and markets
- Manage regional performance marketing spends including daily budget setting, budget pace tracking
- Support markets in optimisation of budgets & spends across channels and vendors to drive sign-ups
- Manage testing agenda across all paid media channels, working with local and regional stakeholders to determine key priorities
- Work with relevant stakeholders to update and optimise user journeys across landing pages and app store
- Lead campaign calendar across Wave 4 markets, assisting markets with campaign creative production and producing templates based on channel best practices
Specific skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Proven track-record in Performance / Acquisition Marketing, managing data-driven performance media, ideally as part of a subscription-based service provider
- Hands on experience working with key campaign management tools and platforms (Google platforms (DV360/SA360, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Arabic as a spoken language would be beneficial but necessary
- Experience in working with regional and local stakeholders in a complex organisation
- Experience in budget optimisation across channels based on performance
- Strong presentation skills – regular deck preparation for stakeholders
- Proactive, self-motivated and focused on delivery
- Collaborative mind-set and able to navigate and build trust with relevant stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced excel user
- Extremely well organized, proactive and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage complex projects under pressure
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.