Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Producer Internship - Nordic SpeakingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 524405BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Walt Disney International Brand Disney Channel Date posted 02/05/2018
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine gaining valuable skills to add to your degree within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship. You will receive constructive on-the-job training and the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment. As a valued employee you will receive essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and onwards in your career.
Role and Responsibilities:
This internship is based within the Nordic Disney Channel team and will be responsible for creating and cutting promotional content for the Disney Channels platforms. This will involve offline editing and some graphics, directing online edit, audio and graphics and directing voiceovers as well as shoots when required. Some of the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Be responsible for the localized voicing of all Disney Junior or Disney XD content
- Provide the channel with high quality, creative, attention grabbing and innovative visual ideas and solutions for promotional elements, realising these ideas in line with current branding and creative services practices
- Responsible for quality control of all material produced
- Oversee and quality check their relevant Nordic language
- Responsible for overseeing the Music reporting for Disney Channel
- You will either be studying towards a TV/Film/Digital Media degree or have relevant creative production experience
- Experience of all production techniques is essential i.e. Scripting, storyboarding, creating briefs, direction of Voiceovers, Editing (including Adobe Premiere & Photoshop) and directing graphics designers
- Fluency in at least one Nordic language, preferable Swedish
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have the right to work in the UK
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience with Disney and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more…
- The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End.
- Ability to join charity projects within the community, participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter; please note applications without covering letters will not be considered.
Your covering letter should include the following information and be around 400 words:
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
- Why should Disney choose you for the 12 month placement?