Already applied?View Dashboard
Producer - NordicsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 634214BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Channel Date posted Feb. 05, 2019
The Producer is responsible for assisting the Creative Services team with the implementation of the creative strategy across the Disney Channels EMEA. They work closely with the Creative Managers and Lead Producers on multi-platform campaigns to deliver new and re-versioned content and promotional elements. This is a 12 month maternity cover contract.
- Assisting with the creation of both original and repurposed multi-platform content, and navigational elements on the Channels feed[s], working under the supervision of the Creative Manager / Senior Producer, within allocated budget and timescale. Working within the framework of the feed/multi-feed
- Creating digital content to support linear channel and marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with Production Management team, providing script, music cue, material logs and tracking information for projects
- Assisting Producers on projects as needed (concepting, writing, editing etc.). Also, attending and overseeing post production sessions e.g. Voice over records and audio layback
- Delivery of materials into and out of Reach Engine/ Mediator. QC projects ready for delivery
- Completing Soundmouse music reporting
- Ensuring compliance with Disney standards and practices, and legal and financial procedures
- Respecting relevant brand style guides
- Experience developing content at a Producer level, across both linear and digital [multi language experience a benefit]
- Kids TV experience would be an advantage
- Experience of production techniques – storyboarding, scripting, VO, editing, DV camera work and directing GFX
- Editing with Adobe and knowledge of After FX
- Proficiency in Nordic languages
- Excellent script writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high personal creative standards
- Solid Adobe Editor. Knowledge of After FX
- Strong visual and audio creative talent
About Disney Channel:
Disney Channel creates content that captures the imaginations of kids and adults of all ages. Our talented professionals harness passion and creativity to tell stories that are loved by millions around the globe. From both classic and cutting-edge animation to blockbuster movies and live-action comedy series, Disney Channel delivers across multiple platforms wherever our audience lives. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Channel.