Product Integrity Analyst
London, England, United KingdomApply NowApply Later
Job ID 865794BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Sep. 30, 2021
Job Summary:Job & LOB Summary
The objective of the Product Integrity team is to protect the Disney brand by ensuring our products meet relevant Disney standards and safety regulations globally. This role is to ensure product compliance of Disney licensed products for food, health, cosmetics and personal care products.
This role is to ensure product compliance of Disney licensed products for food, health, cosmetics and personal care products.
Responsibilities:The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintain effective professional relationships with internal and external business teams.
- Provide multi-regional technical reviews to assure food, health, cosmetics and personal care product submissions comply with Disney’s safety requirements and regulatory standards
- Provide technical reviews to assure food, health, cosmetics and personal care product submissions comply with Disney’s safety requirements and regulatory standards.
- Provide standardized risk assessment on products that present safety and regulatory compliance concerns.
- Support training in safety and quality compliance requirements and procedures for key stakeholders, both internal and external, including on-boarding of new licensees and cross functional partners.
- Participate as a member of the crisis management team.
- Stays current on business issues, industry trends, and technology advances.
- Engages colleagues across the organization to optimize performance.
- Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner.
- To be able to work autonomously, highly motivated and work with minimal supervision.
- Employee has daily product approval reviews and tasks to be performed. Employee may be assigned special projects in addition to their daily duties. The supervisor will provide prioritization of assignments, but the analyst is responsible to manage their time to complete projects/initiatives on time.
- Once the employee is trained on Disney’s safety standards and regulatory compliance requirements, the analyst has minimal supervision. They are expected to seek out help and guidance from their supervisor and peers, as needed.
- Routine work is reviewed through product approval system along with feedback from colleagues. Project work is reviewed for content and direction throughout the duration of the assignment.
Basic Qualifications:The Experience We Require From You:
- Bachelor of Science or Associate Degree in related food/cosmetic field.
- Candidates with a Food Science, Chemistry or Biology background preferred. Candidates with experience in food or cosmetic quality assurance or regulatory preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes for various foods, cosmetics and/or personal care products.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a food, health, cosmetics or personal care quality assurance or regulatory role at a consumer product goods company.
- HACCP Level 3 – risk assessment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team driven atmosphere remaining flexible to work independently as needed.
- Exhibit attention to detail and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to problem solve is essential.
- Knowledge of EU regulations
Additional Information:The Perks:
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Flexible working hours are available
- Excellent maternity & paternity leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women @ Disney, Diversity @ Disney, Pride @ Disney etc.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.