Programmatic AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 715841BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 13, 2020
The successful candidate should be a Programmatic advertising specialist that can add their knowledge and acumen to new digital operations group, which has been formed to support an experienced and diverse set of multi- platform sales people.
The principal responsibility of the Programmatic Analyst is to manage the SSP platforms and relationships with all the various agencies and tech partners.
The Programmatic Analyst will work to maximise programmatic ad revenue across web and app, display and video, on and off-platform, while creating a vibrant programmatic marketplace with best in class campaign performance and yield. Working with their manager to develop and implement the digital sales strategy for the division.
The role requires a dynamic problem-solver, who possess a strong digital background, preferably with expertise from other digital publishers and/or related tech platforms. Strong analytical skills are a must, with proficiency in maths and statistics, and the ability to navigate large amounts of advertising and revenue data and communicating this data in a sales organisation.
- Monitor yield across the Disney platforms and provide recommendations to programmatic partners, campaign optimisation and sales teams to boost performance and up sell opportunities
- Work with Ad Operations, Sales, Finance and other internal departments to provide excellent customer service in support of our clients and revenue goals
- Provide accurate weekly revenue forecasts to be shared with the sale teams and finance
- Generate comprehensive data insight, cross platform, to be presented back to clients/direct sales team to boost performance and up sell opportunities
- Manage the SSP platforms and relationships with the necessary account teams
- Audience tracking and daily revenue reports
- Accurate forecasting with reports to line manager
- Identify new prospects based on spending trends
- Generating in depth analytics reports to identify meaningful business trends
- Work alongside the direct sales team to provide requested reports on spend patterns
- Close working relationship with Ad Operations especially around GAM and SSP Priorities
- Data Management Platform (DMP) learn and understand the Disney structure and become an internal expert
- Input into long-term commercial projects such as native advertising solutions, viewability projects, sports rights acquisitions etc
- Work with programmatic director and Ad Ops in vetting, implementing, testing and reviewing new programmatic solutions
- Contact relevant trading desks to discuss deal delivery and any optimisation opportunities
- Attend agency & trade desks meetings with direct sales team to add programmatic expertise and valuable insights
- Develop proposals and monitor client performance post sale
- Follow up on miscellaneous leads (New vendor checks)
Experience and Skills
- Strong programmatic knowledge and relationship with the key Agency Trade Desks
- Multi-platform digital sales experience is essential
- DMP, DSP and SSP experience
- Advanced working knowledge of Google Ad Manager and the query tool
- Digital/programmatic Sales Experience essential
- Knowledge of DMP, DSP and SSP platform architecture and behavioural targeting a plus
- Proven analytical and quantative skills with a creative problem-solving mindset
- Excel/Pivot tables/PowerPoint skills with the ability to analyse, summarise and manipulate large volumes of data.
- Knowledge of Disney/ESPN/Fox & NatGeo, the network of sites and apps
- Ability to communicate effectively and to initiate projects
- Ability to remain focused on KPI achievement and meeting deadlines in the midst of rapid market change
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sports Media Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
ESPN Sports Media Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.