Recruiter, Executive Search - 12 month maternity coverApply NowApply Later Job ID 774653BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Feb. 19, 2021
As part of the wider EMEA Talent Acquisition team and reporting to the Head of Executive Search EMEA, he or she will help manage the end-to-end executive recruitment process, ensuring the identification and selection of top talent for each position.
The Executive Recruiter will:
- Work with the Head of Executive Search EMEA on internal and external executive hires
- Gain a deep understanding of each opportunity and create robust hiring strategies, including identification of target organisations
- Draft engaging job adverts and post them on the Disney Careers website
- Source and engage a diverse pipeline of talent for each search, assessing suitability for the role against the job description
- Participate in candidate evaluation and selection process
- Deliver regular status updates for clients
- Keep accurate candidate details, ensure the global recruitment system is maintained at all times
- Create talent pipelines for future requirements
- Ensure data processes are adhered to and all records are in line with GDPR requirements
- Liaise with multiple departments from Compensation & Benefits to HR Operations, to ensure a seamless candidate experience right through to them joining
- Responsible for quality and data integrity of all recruitment related information, including all offers of employment via the HR Operations team
- Project work, for example: talent mapping, succession planning and diversity and inclusion
You will likely possess the following experience
- Several years’ experience working as a Researcher in a fast-paced executive search firm. In-house executive recruitment experience would be a plus
- Track-record in identifying, attracting and assessing candidates across different functions and roles
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly experienced in managing multiple projects concurrently
- Media / Entertainment or Consumer sector experience preferred
- EMEA experience desirable
- Experience working in large, multinational corporate organisations would be beneficial
- Ability to operate and navigate in an environment of change and ambiguity
The Executive Recruiter will demonstrate the following skills
- Comfortable using applicant tracking systems or similar recruitment-focused software
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and other social recruiting platforms
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to deliver work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- A passion to offer a high quality service
- Client and customer focussed, accustomed to working with multi-functional groups at all levels
- Proven ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals including candidates, colleagues, senior internal stakeholders and, where appropriate, external suppliers
- Ability to work effectively in a service-driven corporate environment
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.