Recruitment CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 978333BR Location London, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 05, 2022
The Contingent Workforce Management team (CWM) are responsible for on-boarding, off-boarding and providing Management Information on Disney’s ‘non-employees’ (E.g. Agency Workers and Independent Contractors). The key responsibility of the Recruitment Coordinator role is to support the Contingent Workforce Manager in the delivery of the CWM programme.
You will be responsible for managing the administration relating to creating, extending and deactivating new worker accounts and the associated paperwork. Main point of contact for suppliers/vendors for any contingent queries. You will also be the first point of contact with Hiring Managers across the business to assist with the end to end hiring process for contingent and third party vendor arrangements. The role will also include project work such as process improvement, training, management of the CWM technology (IQN/Beeline) and managing the third party vendor management process.
Responsibilities:The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
- Management of the Contingent Workforce mail box
- Advising Hiring Managers on best practice and offering a more consultative/ efficient process
- Managing third party vendor management process
- Entering CW information onto our vendor management system (IQ Navigator)
- Processing New Worker requests from managers/ Extensions
- Processing worker information (using MS Office, D Tools HR Beeline and SAP)
- Keeping up-to-date hard copy and electronic worker files (IR35 Audit trail emails)
- Handling ad-hoc queries from the HR team and managers alike
- Liaising with security and IT to ensure the correct access is given to workers
- Liaising with suppliers with PO/ IQN Timecard queries
- Beeline: Super-user status for all transactions
- Act as first port of call for AP queries with suppliers.
- Excel: Produce monthly reports in addition to facilitating ad-hoc requests from the business
- SAP: Produce weekly reports starters/leavers
- Act as the main point of contact for any data relating to CW’s including Third Party Vendors
- IR35 projects
- 21CF/FNG integration
- IQN – Automate part of the contingent process
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Work Day systems integration
Basic Qualifications:The Experience We Require From You:
- Solid experience in data administration
- Worked in HR or Talent Acquisition/Recruitment setting (agency or in-house)
- Previous HR Systems experience (SAP and Service Now)
- Previous Beeline/IQN experience is ideal
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, service-driven, corporate environment
- High level of attention to detail and a passion to offer a real quality service
- Data driven mind set with strong excel skills
- Be client and customer focussed, accustomed to working with multi-functional groups at all levels
- Comfortable speaking to hiring managers, vendors and clients to answer questions and resolve queries
Additional Information:The Perks:
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Hybrid working is available
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.