Already applied?View Dashboard
Regional & UK Video Creative Producer (12 month FTC)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 688177BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jul. 11, 2019
Job Summary:We are seeking a Regional and UK Video Creative Producer to produce and direct multi-platform AV marketing executions for Disney’s new streaming service, Disney+.
The scope of this role will include scripting, editing, directing voiceovers and shoots when required. This role will be accountable for project management responsibilities to communicate to all relevant stakeholders on project progress from conception to completion. This role is offered on an initial 12 month fixed term contract based in our EMEA head office in Hammersmith, London.
- Producing creative, innovative multi-platform digital executions and content, under the supervision of the AV Manager across Disney+ EMEA. Working within the framework and allocated budget and timescale
- Assisting with the creation of both original and repurposed creative campaigns, either at in house post production facility or via a creative agency
- Being a key member of the team responsible for planning and implementing creative specifically suited to DTC (Direct to Consumer)
- Working with Marketing, and other departments to produce creative assets (short form, sales tapes, creative pitches etc.)
- Ensuring compliance with Disney standards and practices and legal and financial procedures
- Respecting the relevant brand style guides
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience developing digital content
- Experience of all production techniques is essential – storyboarding, scripting, creating briefs, VO, editing, Adobe software, DV camera work and directing GFX (After FX)
- Experience of multi-language workflows is useful
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Solid Adobe Premiere Editor & knowledge of After FX
- Graphic Design skills an asset
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high personal creative standards
- Second language in either German, Spanish, Italian, or French is beneficial
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.