Research AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 808346BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
The Disney+ team is responsible for the day to day operation of Disney+ across Europe, Middle East and Africa, specifically focused on marketing, customer acquisition and retention, partnerships and synergy, content programming, research and analytics.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, analytically minded Research Analyst to join our Disney+ team. The purpose of the role is to support the delivery of Disney+ and broader SVOD consumer insights, to further the understanding of customer needs, behaviours and attitudes.
This role will leverage excellent communication skills, analytical rigour and have the potential to work across the Disney+ teams and with third party service providers.
- Support Research Manager in developing agency briefs, and creating compelling debrief materials to socialise with the broader team
- Analysing data from regular and ad hoc research projects and trackers across qual and quant, and present results in a digestible and clear format tailored to the audience
- Utilising internal and external data sources to undertake analysis, identifying key themes, and making recommendations as appropriate to business stakeholders
- Keep up to date with the competitive environment and market intelligence, particularly in areas that impact the SVOD landscape
- Work collaboratively with local market research teams within EMEA to ensure local nuances are represented and sharing best practice and guidance where applicable
- Proven experience of analytical and market research techniques
- Knowledge and experience of statistical tools e.g. SPSS, Survey Reporter, TGI, Q
- Excellent communication skills, e.g. through creating a narrative with actionable recommendations from research data and insights
- Multiple stakeholder management across multiple functions and with third party providers
Additional Information:The Perks:
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Disney+ annual subscription
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Excellent parental leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women@Disney, Disney Diversity, Disney Pride, T.R.U.S.T.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.