Already applied?View Dashboard
Retail Manager, AladdinApply Now Apply Later Job ID 545638BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Walt Disney International Brand Disney Theatrical Group Date posted 04/09/2018
Job Summary:We are looking for a Retail Manager to manage all on-site aspects of the merchandising business for the Aladdin London Production. This will be based in the Prince Edward Theatre, Soho.
- Manage daily operations to meet all set sales, per cap & profit targets, service & visual merchandise standards; and follow all set policies & procedures.
- Manage Inventory to maximise efficiency and minimise loss.
- Manage team of staff using Performance Management tools available. Schedule staff efficiently to maximise payroll budget. Follow all Employment Law & DTG Policies & Procedures.
- To provide consistency in management through effective communication with all staff, setting clear goals and expectations. Providing timely & relevant communication with Senior Manager, NY Corporate Office & Theatre Management.
This is a permanent Full Time position working a minimum of 40 hours a week. Flexibility in working hours is a must, including evening & weekend availability.
- At least 2 years at Retail Manager or Assistant Retail Management level
- Leadership – Motivation, Coaching, Development, Delegation, Time Management & Prioritisation
- Collaboration – Building Relationships, Managing Conflicts, Influencing
- Communication – Verbal, Written, Presentations, Meetings, Feedback, Record Keeping
- Business Management – Strategy, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Sales & Financial Analysis, Opportunity and Risk
- Personal – Adaptable to change, Self-Motivated, Emotional Intelligence, Flexible in working hours
- Visual Merchandising
- Performance Management
- Inventory, Stock & Cash Management
- HR, Personnel & Data Protection Management
- Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- The opportunity to build a career at one of the most recognisable brands worldwide
- A fantastic team environment to grow and develop in
- Competitive remuneration
Applicants must have full right to work in the UK. Any job offer will be dependent on a background and reference check.
Applications close midnight Sunday 22nd April.
About Disney Theatrical Group:
The Disney Theatrical Group, a division of The Walt Disney Studios, is among the world’s most successful commercial theatre enterprises, producing and licensing live entertainment productions and events around the globe. Its nine Broadway titles, including the current Broadway productions of The Lion King, Aladdin and this year’s Frozen, have been seen by over 160 million theatergoers worldwide. The division also delivers live shows through its license to Feld Entertainment, producer of Disney on Ice and Marvel Universe Live. Additionally, the division licenses full-length and junior and kids adapted titles for regional, school and community theatre productions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Theatrical Group.