Retail Sales Supervisor - Fixed Term ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 958855BR Location London, United Kingdom Business Disney Licensing Date posted Apr. 24, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
Retail Account Management responsibilities will focus on key Bricks and Mortar accounts (e.g ASDA, Sainsburys) and Omni-Channel partners (e.g Argos), across Licensed Consumer Product categories.
The role will support the Senior Manager to execute the strategic objectives and deliver against sales targets, as defined by TWDC fiscal plan.
The role will support external discussions with retailer buying teams. Ther role requires highly collaborative partnership with internal Franchise, Category and Marketing experts to agree and implement Joint Business Plans with key licensees and suppliers.
- Support the Senior Manager in building a data led understanding of key accounts, and their overarching category and marketing strategies.
- Support the Senior Manager to devise account strategies that align to total CPGP priorities, and create scalable and measurable retail activations that contribute to the delivery of the UK P&L.
- Make recommendations for exploring new business opportunities across key categories, product areas and franchises.
- Build robust relationships with buyers and licensees to ensure brand engagement to improve sell in position.
- Weekly update and ownership of the account calendars and priorities, and help to communicate to the wider business.
- Liaise with buying teams and licensees to understand key retail moments in the calendar, product listings, and space/support across all TWDC franchises.
- Proven Retail account management or buying experience is fundamental for this role.
- Experience of working in FMCG, Hardlines or Softlines Categories is preferred.
- Experience of working in multi-level matrix relationship environment, in a multinational organisation preferred.
- Degree level education with good commercial understanding of Uk Retail landscape
- Strong digital and computer literate skills, and good understanding of Excel
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships both internally and externally and across divisions.
- Results-oriented, keen to challenge status quo, introduce new business practices and take calculated risks.
- Well-developed commercial and negotiation skills.
- Financial acumen – an ability to translate numbers into a working plan.
- Resilient and nimble in an ever changing landscape.
Additional Information:The Perks
· 25 days annual leave
· Private medical insurance & dental care
· Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
· Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
· Hybrid working is available
· Excellent parental and guardian leave
· Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business we call Disney Licensing.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.