Retail Supervisor, FrozenApply NowApply Later Job ID 866373BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Theatrical Group Date posted Sep. 28, 2021
The Retail Supervisor supports the Management Team by participating in the day-to-day operations of the business, ensuring that every Guest has the best Disney experience possible. This is done through consistent exceptional Guest service, development of the sales team, maintenance of visual standards as well as compliance with established policies and procedures. Serves as Leader on Duty shifts, maintaining consistency in management approach and driving sales, standards and service to meet requirements. Works as an active part of the Management Team through effective and timely communication, analysis of performance and sales trends; and supports through organisation and creativity.
- Partner with management colleagues in managing day-to-day sales floor and back office operations.
- Work both independently and as a part of the management team to drive results, set standards & manage staff, working towards the achievement of shared goals of the business.
- To act as Duty, Primary or Secondary Manager when scheduled, carrying out the responsibilities & duties of those roles; whilst working on own responsibilities, delegated tasks and towards shared goals.
- Strengthens others through consistent coaching and feedback while driving productivity and morale of the team. Sets and communicates sales goals. Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards and collates accurate sales information using tools provided.
- Demonstrates commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in all actions.
- Supports Core Values of “People, Experience, Revenue and Brand”, through inspiring communication, integrity and passion.
- Prioritises “Teamwork, Enjoyment, Efficiency and Results” in all work.
- Considers impact of actions on individual, team and the organization.
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards.
- Achieve financial and productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions and use of Guest service behaviours.
- Work proactively and positively towards individual and team goals, including sales targets, promotion goals and group incentives.
- Ownership of own areas of responsibility, effectively supporting the daily operations and goals of management team
- Sets priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Previous experience in Retail is preferred
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise Guests and tasks.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Success in working in a team environment.
- Proven ability to create a positive work environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
We are recruiting for a 6 month fixed term contract position at 40 hours per week. Shifts are usually 8 hours, Monday through Sunday. However, shift lengths will vary depending on the needs of the business.
Shift times will vary based on performance schedule and operation needs. Shifts can start as early as 9am and finish as late as 11pm and are allocated based on the needs of the business. All staff need to be available for day times, evenings and weekends.
We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from all
dimensions and intersections of diversity.
If you are excited by this great opportunity, please apply including a cover letter explaining why and a full CV
About Disney Theatrical Group:
The Disney Theatrical Group, a division of The Walt Disney Studios, is among the world’s most successful commercial theatre enterprises, producing and licensing live entertainment productions and events around the globe. Its nine Broadway titles, including the current Broadway productions of The Lion King, Aladdin and this year’s Frozen, have been seen by over 160 million theatergoers worldwide. The division also delivers live shows through its license to Feld Entertainment, producer of Disney on Ice and Marvel Universe Live. Additionally, the division licenses full-length and junior and kids adapted titles for regional, school and community theatre productions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Theatrical Group.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.