Senior AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 808342BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
The Disney+ team is responsible for the day to day operation of Disney+ across Europe, Middle East and Africa, specifically focused on marketing, customer acquisition and retention, partnerships and synergy, content programming, research and analytics.
We are looking for several senior data analysts to join our Disney+ Insights & Analytics team. The roles will support the business in gaining an in-depth understanding of Disney+ content performance across Star and the 5 brands, with a particular focus on original content, identify key areas of opportunity to complement the content portfolio, support experimentation capabilities across performance marketing, in-app and customer communication, and support the tracking of commercial performance.
The roles will leverage top class analytical skills spanning from insights generation to statistical experimentation, excellent communication skills, and the ability to understand and support business needs. Key to the success of these roles will be the ability to provide relevant insights, generated from Disney+ data as well as leveraging the full breadth of customer research, market and business intelligence available within the business. Close collaboration with other analysts as well as business stakeholders will also be key.
- Identify and prioritise local insight needs via collaborative and transparent road-mapping and opportunity sizing process
- Be the “go-to” person for local business performance metrics, and the conduit to socialise regional and global insights with teams in market
- Support training of local teams to adopt self-serve and interpret data insights
- Shed light on local content preferences and customer behaviours, e.g. by measuring impact of content launches on acquisition and retention, tracking and evolving drivers of churn, creating local audience cohorts (all within global/regional framework)
- Scope out and implement local tests across merchandising, customer comms, acquisition and retention campaign evaluation - in close collaboration with regional and global teams. Developing test plans, defining success metrics, and ensuring robust statistical results.
- Support analysis of marketing campaigns, working in conjunction with regional team and third party marketing effectiveness agency
- Localise analysis on global / regional projects which are rolled out across markets
- Experience in using SQL; Python/R and other statistical programming language experience preferred
- Background in data visualization and dashboard development
- Understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., propensity modelling, hypothesis testing, regression analysis)
Additional Information:The Perks:
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Disney+ annual subscription
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Excellent parental leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women@Disney, Disney Diversity, Disney Pride, T.R.U.S.T.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.