Senior Brand Partnerships ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 716862BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Media Networks Date posted Nov. 19, 2019
Who you are
- You will have proven sales and partnership success working for an international media organisation.
- Working with brands to sell unique and rewarding partnerships is your thing and you will have a clear vision on the process required to identify, develop and convert business
- You’ll have excellent knowledge and experience working across multi-media platforms including print, digital, social, broadcast, video & experiential
- A creative and strategic thinker, you will apply insight driven & marketing led approach to business development & close ROI driven deals with optimised revenue
- You will be happy presenting to direct clients, brand directors, agency leads & executives; you’ll have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- With multiple internal stakeholders across several time zones, you are a can-do, team player. You will own and lead the client relationship and collaborate with internal project management & production teams to ensure the highest quality delivery
- Flexible and adaptive, you’ll be happy to pivot based on the evolving nature of the industry & the National Geographic Partners business unit
- You are someone who works well under pressure and deadlines, you are organised and take ownership of your sales targets & budget management process
What you will do
- Drive pan regional sales efforts for NGP Europe – working to quarterly and annual budgets
- You’ll represent, uphold and evangelize the National Geographic brand and its values
- The role will manage a portfolio of UK based Media agencies and Clients with a focus on driving and increasing the revenue from these areas & securing new business for National Geographic
- You will also manage a territory/territories and be responsible for an industry or category with a focus on driving revenue from these areas
- You will also work with the Global Brand Director, Brand Partnership on the management of key accounts and help the project management team to ensure smooth delivery of these brand partnerships
- Lead sales efforts for defined categories in collaboration with the Brand Partnerships team
- Once sold, you will lead brand partnership deals working closely with project management and production colleagues
- Meet & establish relationships with a portfolio of international clients & agency contacts
- Regular meetings with agency and clients to obtain insights on the key accounts they manage and to educate and update them on the TWD portfolio
- Manage UK rep relations with APL, Metropolis and Hoopla with the objective of growing business and driving revenue.
- Occasional travel required to pitch and manage sales in key regions in Europe
- Work closely with the Account Executive with the objective of ensuring their development and revenue targets are on track
- Work with NG Content Studio & internal stakeholders to develop market leading, strategic partnership opportunities for your clients
- Build and close multiplatform, brand partnership campaigns
- Delegate agreed responsibilities & tasks with campaign production & delivery teams
- Provide accurate budget forecasts and weekly activity reports
- Meet and exceed agreed revenue goals
- Partner with Brand Partnerships colleagues globally to align sales efforts and maximise revenue
- Establish National Geographic as a top of mind media partner across the region
Additional Information:About National Geographic Partners
- National Geographic Partners LLC (NGP), a joint venture between Disney and the National Geographic Society, is committed to bringing the world premium science, adventure and exploration content across an unrivalled portfolio of media assets
- NGP combines the global National Geographic television channels (National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo WILD, Nat Geo MUNDO, Nat Geo PEOPLE) with National Geographic’s media and consumer-oriented assets, including National Geographic magazines; National Geographic studios; related digital and social media platforms; books; maps; children’s media; and ancillary activities that include travel, global experiences and events, archival sales, licensing and e-commerce businesses
- Furthering knowledge and understanding of our world has been the core purpose of National Geographic for 131 years, and now we are committed to going deeper, pushing boundaries, going further for our consumers … and reaching millions of people around the world in 172 countries and 43 languages every month as we do it. NGP returns 27 percent of our proceeds to the nonprofit National Geographic Society to fund work in the areas of science, exploration, conservation and education
- National Geographic is undergoing transformational change with unprecedented investment and increase in resources, the launch of new business lines and brand marketing support that will propel this unique, purpose led, much loved brand even further
- NGP Brand Partnerships division is a dynamic and comprehensive creative marketing powerhouse with unrivalled brands that connect deeply with quality audiences everywhere. We are able to deliver integrated, a la carte, cross-media campaigns to clients in any industry segment across the most desirable genres and audiences, through our cross platform advertising sales arm
- Our dedicated custom solutions team work closely with clients to produce compelling custom content across our global portfolio of media platforms
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.