Senior Commercial Research AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 947033BR Location London, United Kingdom Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 25, 2022
Join our team to work across National Geographic’s brand sales and partnerships. This role will work with our advertising partners to ensure that we are reflecting and engaging with audiences in the most relevant and authentic way. You will be the voice of the consumer from pitch work through to partner campaign evaluation. Using behavioural science through to social analytics this varied role is crucial in creating meaningful and effective advertising campaigns.
This is initially a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility to become permanent.
- Responding to briefs and pitch work. Using our breath of research tools to create the most compelling insights for National Geographic’s advertising sales team.
- Expert in the audience and media of National Geographic. In-depth knowledge of viewership across the whole National Geographic ecosystem: TV; Social; Digital and Print.
- Monitor engagement with National Geographic across the whole media ecosystem using a variety of tools including but not limited to: Barb; Social Bakers; Tubular; Adobe & NRS.
- Be a category expert on key National Geographic categories such as travel & luxury.
- Be a topic expert and have an interest in key National Geographic topics such as sustainability and the natural world.
- Produce ‘Thought Leadership’ reports and present to clients at a senior level.
- Management of our ‘Planet Tracker’ and ‘Purpose Panel’.
- Champion a behavioural science understanding of changing behaviour via brand partnerships both internally and externally.
- Manage from scripting to presenting to clients at a senior level campaign evaluation research. Working with the Senior Manager on the team you will plan and implement research evaluation campaigns for key clients.
- Where needed, provide commercial insight support for other brands such as Disney+; ESPN or Studios brands e.g. Marvel or Pixar.
- Experience managing media effectiveness research projects independently from end to end including scripting questionnaires and data analysis
- Experienced and comfortable presenting research findings to senior level stakeholders in an engaging and storytelling led way
- Experience in dealing with large amount of data across digital and social media
- Experience in quantitative analysis
- Experience in statistical software such as; Alteryx; Tableau & Adobe
- Experience working with data from the media landscape preferable across digital and social
- Role requires a curious an innovative thinker who is able to approach tasks from different perspectives
- Large amounts of data are involved so an eye for detail will be essential
- Commercial acumen the ability to turn data into insights in an interesting and engaging way
- Comfortable working on projects in an independent manor
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple deadlines at once in a fast paced environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Hybrid working is available
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.