Senior Creative Production & Operations Manager - 6 month FTCApply NowApply Later Job ID 10043625 Location London, United Kingdom Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 21, 2023
The Senior Creative Production and Operations Manager will be responsible for the operational processes associated with the brand and creative marketing team. Supporting the workflow and resources for planning, creative production, and execution of consumer-facing marketing campaigns. Establish and maintain new project management processes to ensure creative briefing and campaign planning timelines and budgets are in sync with marketing strategy and media planning, creative assets are effectively distributed and that campaign execution is sufficiently resourced and scheduled.
As well as supporting campaign operations, this role also heads up production operations and is responsible for: allocating briefs, managing, and sourcing production freelancers, ensuring all briefs and campaigns are fully resourced, accurately budgeted, scheduled, and that appropriate legal production processes are implemented and maintained to ensure campaigns can deliver successfully and on time.
This opportunity is based in Disney's Hammersmith Office and will require you to be on-site four days per week.
Areas of Responsibility
- Work closely with the CPGP marketing strategy and retail teams to budget and schedule creative development and production for marketing campaigns, ensuring approval periods are factored in and communicated to the client
- Work alongside Senior Marketing Managers and Directors to ensure all workstreams for campaigns are scheduled and tracking on budget including media planning, PR and comms, social engagement and corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Work alongside the Senior Creative Content Manager to leverage available resources efficiently, scaling up when required, and for maximum impact to ensure successful delivery of all projects and initiatives. This includes an experienced and collaborative perspective on project assignment/delegation within the internal team as well as alignment on external production partners and third party vendors
- Receive and allocate briefs, lead production planning and budget management and devise schedules for productions as required
- Support with the setup of new starters, introducing them to the business and integrate them into the team
- Oversee photoshoots on location (including international) or in studio environments, working to health and safety regulations, and following latest guidelines at UK/European level
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Significant production team sourcing and management experience in a time sensitive, similar environment, essential
- Live action shoot experience, ideally in advertising, essential
- Extensive production management and budgeting experience, ideally in commercial production, either agency side or in house within an agency-style department
- Ample and varied experience with producing campaigns across multiple platforms e.g. TV, social, retail, cinema, AR, VR, experiential
- Working knowledge of digital media and pan-Euro and global campaign delivery
- A strong, active network of contacts within the production industry
- Strong leadership capabilities including strong people management skills
- Good time management and prioritisation skills while working on multiple projects
- Demonstrates strong commercial acumen
- Strong financial awareness and budgeting skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Strong production scheduling skills
- 25 days annual leave, plus the option to buy an extra 5 days
- Private medical insurance; including Neurodiversity assessment and support services
- Private dental care
- Complimentary admission to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free!
- Free annual subscription to Disney+
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
The Walt Disney Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.