Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Manager, Customer Acquisition (Operations, Affiliates & Search)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 688180BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jul. 11, 2019
Job Summary:We are looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Acquisition to join The Walt Disney Company in the Hammersmith head office.
This role sits within the European team spearheading the launch of Disney’s new streaming platform, Disney+. Part of the Performance & Acquisition Marketing function it will be responsible for the operational delivery of the European performance marketing plans, as well as being the European lead for Affiliate Marketing & Paid Search. The role will be heavily responsible for establishing the European wide performance marketing operational structure and the direction & performance for Affiliate Marketing & Paid Search.
The role responsibilities:
- Regional lead and channel specialist for Affiliate Marketing and Paid Search marketing.
- Responsible for the operational delivery of the European Performance Marketing plans, ensuring project timelines and set up requirements are in place and delivered on time.
- Work with and support our Global Performance Marketing team to ensure operational delivery of the European Performance Marketing Plans.
- Work with the Acquisition Director and Global Performance Marketing team to define and execute the performance marketing strategy.
- Own the local market testing agenda, feed into Regional & Global testing committees to promote a test-and-learn culture to constantly find new opportunities for growth and optimization. Measure, track, and document all test results and critical insights.
- Work with analytics team to ensure and campaign tracking is in place for appropriate campaign measurements and use attribution modelling to assess and optimise channels and campaigns.
- Provide insights and support on technical platform requirements for successful execution of core strategies, including maintaining a clear perspective on the optimal data pipeline and data management plans. Responsible for ensuring DMP audiences are working & optimize accordingly.
- Collaborate with the design team to create and maintain a creative testing pipeline to come up with new creatives.
- Collaborate across various internal teams to drive all new initiatives.
- Manage agencies (where appropriate) to executive a best in class subscriber acquisition activity.
- Manage key regional publishers and platforms to drive a cohesive and coordinated regional acquisition strategy and campaigns.
- Drive regional alignment with in market teams on channel specific performance marketing strategy.
- Experience in launching subscription products and delivering high volume growth.
- Significant professional experience managing marketing campaigns across various markets or territories.
- Strong experience of marketing data analytics and marketing technologies and publisher platforms.
- A deep understanding of digital consumer services and the unique challenges of a consumer subscription business would be preferred.
- Technical expert in Paid Search (Google ad words) and Affiliate Marketing.
- Experience running integrated digital Search & Affiliate campaigns with multimillion $ budgets.
Last day for applications is Friday 19th July 2019.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.