Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Manager, Customer Acquisition (Planning, Programmatic & Social)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 688179BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jul. 17, 2019
Job Summary:We are looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Acquisition to join The Walt Disney Company in the Hammersmith head office on a permanent basis.
This role sits within the European team spearheading the launch of Disney’s new streaming platform, Disney+. Part of the Performance & Acquisition Marketing function it will be responsible for the delivery of the European performance marketing plans, as well as being the European lead for Programmatic Display & Paid Social. The role will be heavily responsible for establishing the European wide performance marketing plans and the direction & performance for Programmatic Display & Paid Social.
The role responsibilities:
- Regional lead and channel specialist for Programmatic Display and Paid Social marketing.
- Responsible for developing the regional and local media plans and delivery of the plans across the territory.
- Work with and support our Global Performance Marketing team to ensure the delivery of the European Performance Marketing Plans.
- Work with the Acquisition Director and Global Performance Marketing team to define and execute the performance marketing strategy.
- Own the regional optimisation plans and feed into Regional & Global testing committees to promote a test-and-learn culture to constantly find new opportunities for growth and optimization. Measure, track, and document all test results and critical insights.
- Regional interface with Global Performance Marketing trading teams.
- Continuously manage core metrics that drive Performance Marketing spend.
- Work with local Disney marketing teams to both understand the wider Disney marketing context as well as leveraging know-how and expertise.
- Work with Owned media, Partnerships & Brand marketing to integrate acquisition plans.
- Manage key regional publishers and platforms to drive a cohesive and coordinated regional acquisition strategy and campaigns.
- Drive regional alignment with in market teams on channel specific performance marketing strategy.
- Experience in launching subscription products and delivering high volume growth.
- Significant professional experience managing marketing campaigns across various markets, preferably working on a subscription model
- Experience working with key campaign management tools and platforms (e.g Facebook Ads Manager etc.).
- Technical expert in programmatic display, video and social media.
- Experience building plans and running integrated digital campaigns with multi-million £ budgets.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.