Senior Manager, Marketing AnalyticsApply NowApply Later Job ID 768905BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Date posted Feb. 24, 2021
We are looking a Senior Manager to join our Disney+ Insights & Analytics EMEA team, looking after marketing analytics. The purpose of this role is to deliver material churn reduction and acquisition optimisation (both in terms of acquisition cost and lifetime value) by identifying impactful actions, channels and customer messages to prioritise. This will be done initially through developing, prioritising and scaling a testing programme across channels (from acquisition to customer engagement channels), in close partnership with global Analytics, Performance Marketing and Customer Management teams at global and regional levels.
This is a pivotal role within the Disney+ business, which will drive our ability to generate crucial insights on the performance of our communications to prospects and customers, and will directly feed into business decisions and action plans across the region.
- Design collaborative and transparent road-mapping and opportunity sizing process to identify and prioritise marketing and customer engagement experimentation programme across the region
- Scope out and drive implementation of tests across merchandising, customer comms, product features across the region. Develop test plans, defining success metrics, and ensuring robust statistical results
- Manage analysts directly (regional senior analyst), and indirectly (team of local analysts) to ensure consistency and timely delivery across the region
- Develop strong relationships across the Analytics and business teams at regional and local level (in particular the Subscriber Growth team, including Performance Marketing and Customer Management), as well as with the global DMED Analytics team to align on key priorities and targets
- Present clear results across test programme, including next steps to scale successful tests, impact on acquisition and churn metrics (potential and actual view for tests which have been scaled)
- Extensive analytical experience (advantage if within a major media organisation)
- Experience of managing Analytics teams
- Experience in using SQL; Python/R and other statistical programming language experience preferred
- Experience in statistical experimentation and A/B testing
- Background in data visualization and dashboard development
- Strong understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., propensity modelling, hypothesis testing, regression analysis)
- Background in Marketing or Customer Engagement Analytics in the digital space is a plus
Additional Information:The Perks:
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Disney+ annual subscription
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Excellent parental leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women@Disney, Disney Diversity, Disney Pride, T.R.U.S.T.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd..
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.