Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Marketing Manager, Disney Theatrical ProductionsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 531739BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business Studio Entertainment Brand Disney Theatrical Group Date posted 03/14/2018
We are seeking an experienced candidate to fill the permanent position of Senior Marketing Manager within our Disney Theatrical Group, based in Hammersmith London.
The successful candidate will create, direct and implement successful marketing strategies for Disney Theatrical Group’s two West End productions: The Lion King and Aladdin. They will work with the marketing teams on these West End productions to continue to deliver commercial excellence and to drive innovation and creativity across all aspects of the marketing communications activity around the show, on and offline. They will also work closely with the New York team to collaborate on successful marketing strategies for the productions, and with colleagues within EMEA to maximise on synergy opportunities across the company.
- Oversee the UK marketing team
- Develop robust marketing strategies supporting the development of a strong marketing strategy for each West End production and oversee the implementation and evaluation of this strategy
- Establish campaign phasing to meet the demands of the West End shows, optimizing the potential in peak periods and managing seasonality challenges as necessary
- Working closely with the Sales and Ticketing Department, co-create clear sales plans with focus on maximizing revenue from each phase of marketing campaign.
- Embrace current and new technology to continue to drive engagement with potential audiences for the West End productions and to amplify off line media potential.
- Work with the agency and colleagues to develop creative briefs which really champion innovation, strategic alignment between creative messaging and campaign objectives
- Manage two significant weekly marketing budgets
- Work with PR agency to exploit PR opportunities for both shows, thinking broadly about innovative ways in which the campaigns can be inspired by developing trends and technologies
- Develop publicity strategies in non-traditional areas, including education and outreach, social influencers and event based PR experiences
- Be aware of marketplace and all areas of competition and direct campaigns accordingly
- Work with agencies to create spectacular front of house at theatre
- Create appropriate campaigns to maximize theatre environment for the long-term benefit of the production
- Create local stakeholder outreach plan
Basic QualificationsTheatrical Experience essential:
- Significant experience of managing the marketing of live entertainment, including substantial time spent working on West End/theatre, from strategy to implementation
- Experience of, and an interest in, a diverse range of live entertainment
- An understanding of the requirements of maintaining a leading brand in a competitive and dynamic marketplace
- Experience of leading a team and of managing a diverse range of stakeholders
- SAP experience beneficial
Company OverviewDisney Theatrical Group is among the world's most successful commercial theatre producers, committed to bringing unique and immersive experiences to European audiences of over 6.5 million people every year.
This team offers a fast-paced, collaborative environment where we raise the curtain on productions that tour the breadth of Europe, Middle East and Africa. In addition to hit West End musicals such as Disney's The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast, we also license character-based Disney on Ice and Disney Live! shows including Worlds of Fantasy and Mickey's Magic Show. The productions give audiences the opportunity to connect with beloved Disney characters and experience storytelling at its best.
Join this team and step into the spotlight to experience the excitement of live theatre at work every!