Senior Project Analyst, Global HR OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 550278BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May. 22, 2018
Job Summary:We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate as a Global HR Operations Senior Project Analyst in a permanent position. This role will be based at our EMEA corporate head office in Hammersmith, London.
The Global HR Operations Senior Project Analyst role is integral in providing data and process analytics support to Global HR Operations leaders and their clients across the enterprise.
This role will allow autonomy to intake and prioritise requests and use a structured project management approach to manage their portfolio.
The Analyst will support business leaders to provide valuable insights through use of data, from systems and/or talent.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing accurate data, and analysis of that data, to identify compliance risk, process and service improvement opportunities, potential additional scope, and defect elimination.
The scope of this role will allow opportunity to present insights to leadership in a clear and concise way. The individual should thrive in a data rich environment where they will be responsible for extracting data from our systems and talent, and transform it into actionable recommendations, analysis/reporting, dashboards, and forecasts that support the business needs. The successful candidate should possess a natural curiosity to identify and analyse data and processes to facilitate short and long term business decisions and improve performance results.
To help achieve this, this individual will need to create and maintain consultative relationships throughout all client organisations and key partner groups.
- Responsible for establishing regular reporting, forecasting, and delivering ad hoc analysis to identify opportunities to more effectively focus on quality and process efficiencies
- Partner with leaders to evaluate processes, identify opportunities to optimise them, and evaluate the effectiveness of implemented recommendations
- Exhibit necessary technical understanding and capabilities in HR systems and Microsoft software tools to efficiently mine data, identify trends/patterns, and help succinctly package the results in a way that is easily understood by all levels of leadership
- Actively participate as strategic business partner to influence and drive business results
- Consult with operational teams to understand, prioritise, and deliver analytics and insights
- Develop relationships with Global HR Operations leaders across all regions and business partners to ensure integration and connection of information
- Previous analytical experience including reporting and project management
- Experience in Research, Industrial Engineering, or Human Resources related field
- Superior organisation and project management skills as demonstrated by the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise, and drive towards deadlines
- Ability to synthesize multiple data inputs to create a clear, actionable story for clients
- Ability to develop a data collection plan for process evaluation
- Demonstrated strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills enabling strong client relationships and credibility
- Demonstrated strong consulting skills
- Ability to work autonomously, make independent decisions, and react professionally to changing conditions in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly learn various software systems
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Demonstrated proficiency with computing and programming such as SAS, R, Java, Python, Spark, or similar data science language
- Advanced SQL skills used in conjunction with large relational database
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).