Supervisor – Contract Management Centre (CMC)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 768862BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 16, 2020
The Supervisor - Contract Administration will lead a team of analysts who manage the full contract lifecycle for merchandise and publishing license agreements. This role provides daily supervision, including allocating and prioritizing work, monitoring completion, ensuring quality, training staff, and leading communications with key stakeholders. In addition, this role performs the hands-on contract administration duties for small number of key licensees or complex contracts.
- Lead a team of Senior Contract Analyst and a group of Contract Analysts in all contract administration activities in accordance with the business guidelines and CMC Service Level Agreements.
- Manage, motivate and develop an individual team within CMC to ensure timely deliverables in drafting all legal documents pertaining to the Licensing, including but not limited to contracts, amendments, payment plans.
- Build teams – provide challenging work tasks, developmental opportunities, recognising success. Find ways and opportunities to strengthen others through mentoring and feedback.
- Coordinate and drive departmental and business projects to enhance and improve processes and systems across the business.
- Leading on communication and training programmes within the team and with our stakeholders, to enhance licensing knowledge across the business.
- Partner with our Revenue Accounting team to ensure timely revenue recognition and issue resolution.
- Deliver training materials to support our wide group of stakeholders (Category, Finance, ILS, Audit, IT, Credit & Collections, Legal, Revenue Accounting).
- Performs and reviews ad-hoc requests, participates in (and sometimes leads) process and systems improvement projects.
- Provides and analysis on a weekly basis contract analytics & metrics to drive efficiencies and business partnering opportunities.
- University degree or equivalent preferred
- Established experience within a licensing, contract or business administration role
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Working and managing projects, staff and business initiatives
- Working Knowledge of Licensing Contracts
- Mastery of enterprise systems (i.e. contract management systems)
- Knowledge of licensing industry
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Confidence in dealing with a range of internal stakeholders
- Able to use independent thought to challenge the status quo
- Experience working in a global team, within a matrix environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Flexible working hours are available
- Excellent maternity & paternity leave – duration?
- Business Resource Groups – Women @ Disney, Diversity @ Disney, Pride @ Disney etc.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.