Team AssistantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 727281BR Location London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Dec. 12, 2019
- Supporting the Director’s staff meeting, generating e-mails, reports or memos as follow up
- Assist managing KPI’s and consolidate actions taken by the Sourcing teams, especially for contract renewals, correct posting documentation, must close lists, compulsory training.
- Prepare routine reports and follow up on actions
- Responsible for preparing documents for Director’s signature, and electronically filing, as well as contributing to maintain and file RFX templates and documents
- Assist in all Director’s office communication needs
- Follow up on the department budget, ensuring all expenses are approved
- Assisting in creating presentations, and building and keeping a library of templates
- Support analysis and revision of the operating practices to improve efficiency
- Responsible to suggest and collect agenda items and setting up the biweekly EMEA team meeting
- Manage the Director’s agenda, appointments, travel and expense
- Support the set up and maintaining of the special programs (I.e. Minority Suppliers)
- Bachelor’s degree required, business background desirable
- Strong experience in a large multinational company, ideally within a regional/multi territory function
- Experience in supporting senior executives, as well as multicultural/geographical and diverse teams
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Resourcefulness and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organized individual with attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships and partner at all levels within the organisation
- Handles sensitive information with highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Knowledge of enterprise systems and data gathering
- Good analytical skills and ability to understand process flows
- High-energy, self-motivated with a desire to excel in a multi stakeholder environment
- Language skills a plus
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.