Tech Recruiter - 3 month contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 873904BR Location London, England, United Kingdom Business Disney Streaming Date posted Oct. 15, 2021
Reporting to our TA Manager for Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution, you will be responsible for driving equitable recruitment and hiring processes within our Tech teams, using technology to deliver best in class talent, and strong stakeholder engagement to continually delight and exceed our colleagues expectations. Our goal is, even in this short period of time, for you to become an SME for the area of the business that you support, and ultimately becoming a valued business partner to the Tech team when it comes to attracting, retaining, and even promoting talent within Disney. In this role you will be supporting the growth of our Software (Frontend, Backend, Mobile), Operations (SRE, DevOps), PMO, Product and Media Engineering teams.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment process.
- Decide on the most appropriate methodology including direct sourcing, head hunting, advertising, agencies and exploring internal mobility.
- Proactively partner and lead relationships with Hiring Managers to discuss and make recommendations on resourcing issues as well as looking at the most effective manner/way to source candidates.
- Ensuring delivery of a service that is customer focused, value-add, and cost effective.
- Create talent pipelines for future requirements where appropriate.
- Create compelling copy that will attract quality candidates to opportunities at Disney.
- Keep accurate candidate details and ensure Kenexa (ATS) is maintained at all times fulfilling GDPR requirements.
- Participate and contribute to collaborative efforts across the EMEA Talent Acquisition and HR Centres of Excellence.
- Responsible for quality and data integrity of all related recruitment information, including all offers of employment via Global HR Ops.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Manager to promote The Walt Disney Company’s employer brand using social media and other tools to generate interest in the company as a great place to work.
- Proven experience of end-to-end recruitment in an in-house or RPO environment is preferable
- Experience recruiting Tech roles is essential
- Experience in a large, multinational corporate environment preferred
- Confident Stakeholder Management
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, service-driven, corporate environment
- Experience of using an Applicant Tracking system or similar, recruitment-focused software
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and other social recruiting platforms
- Strong familiarity with Boolean and X-Ray searching techniques
- Experience of managing a requisition list of circa 15 varied vacancies concurrently
- Proven ability to influence and motivate diverse stakeholders including candidates and, where appropriate, Line Managers
- Familiarity with using recruitment metrics to monitor performance
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.